EMPANELMENT OF GUEST VISITING FACULTY
With a mandate to develop indigenous state-of-the-art, scalable high performance super computers, C-DAC has traversed its boundaries to become an acknowledged Information Technology force. More than twenty five years of its extensive and progressive R&D initiatives has brought the country into the league of a few supercomputing nations, and has established C-DAC, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Govt. of India, as a power house of R&D in advanced Information Technology, Electronics and associated areas.
C-DAC has already positioned itself as a successful provider of e-Governance solutions, more specifically for select citizen center applications. Over the years, C-DAC has diversified its activities, transferring the expertise it acquired and technologies it developed to further develop and deploy advanced Information and Communication Technology (ICT) based solutions in the key sectors of economy. At the same time, it has maintained a balance between developing strategic technologies needed in the country for self – reliance, and using skills so developed, to commercialize its technologies and products to address the various requirements.
The diverse technologies that C-DAC, has dealt with are High Performance Computing (HPC), Natural Language processing (NLP), Artificial intelligence (AI), e-Learning, Multilingual Multimedia Computing, Geomatics, Cyber Security, Real time Systems and Software, Data Warehousing, Data Mining, Digital/Broadband Wireless Networks, Scientific Modeling & Visualization. At the same time, the various sponsored projects and contracts undertaken are in the area of Financial Modeling, Telemedicine, Intelligent Information Retrieval, Machine Translation, Network Security, e-Learning, Fault Tolerant and Industrial Computing Systems.
As part of its development activities C-DAC has been awarded a number of sponsored R&D projects, by the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Department of Official Language (DOL), Department of Science and Technology (DST), Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Department of Culture, Department of Biotechnology etc.
C-DAC’s Advanced Computing Training School (ACTS) is dedicated to creating high quality manpower for C-DAC in particular and the IT industry in general through the designing and delivering various courses.
C-DAC Mohali requires Visiting Faculty for its various skill based training programs in the field of Electronics, Computer Science, Mechanical engineering, etc.
Interested professionals and experts are invited to empanel themselves with C-DAC Mohali for providing inputs / expertise / Lectures / Theory Sessions/ Practical Lab sessions in following areas:
Selected Visiting Faculty/ Consultants will be in the panel and they will be called for the sessions as & when required. An honorarium will be paid based on qualification & experience as per C-DAC Mohali norms.
Persons fulfilling the requirements may submit their online applications in enclosed format by 08th April 2021. The above will only be for empanelment of Visiting Faculty and will not confer any right for contract or regular appointment at C-DAC.
- Retired/ Serving Faculty members may also apply for empanelment.
- The empanelment at the level of Professor/ Associate Professor will be considered only for the persons working/ retired on analogous posts.
- The eligibility and empanelment for the visiting faculty shall be determined based on the education qualification, experience, etc. as submitted by the candidate in application form.
- Empanelled candidates may be called by C-DAC Mohali in specific course as and when required.
- All qualifications must be from recognized Board/Universities/Institutes. The Candidates who have obtained qualifications from any Board/University/Institution declared fake or not recognized by respective regulatory bodies shall not be eligible.
- The prescribed experiences indicated are bare minimum and mere possession of the same will not entitle any candidate for empanelment. The applications may be short-listed on the basis as deemed appropriate by the Competent Authority.
- C-DAC Mohali reserves the right not to empanel or even not to engage empanelled candidates for lectures without assigning any reason thereof.
- Concealment of facts or supply of wrong information will result in cancellation of candidature at any time in addition to legal action.
- The Management reserves the right to relax/raise the stipulated criteria in case of Exceptional candidates and limit the number of candidates to be called for empanelment.
- Only on-line registered application form will be accepted
- Candidate must be familiar with online teaching on various web platforms.
- The competent authority shall have the power to lay down the procedure in respect of any matter not mentioned above.