||Embedded Software Developer (C, C++)/ C#
|Group/ No. of Positions (indicative only)
||Embedded Systems -11
|Essential Qualification (Full Time
- 1st Class (60%) B.E/B. Tech. /MCA or equivalent degree in Computer Science/IT/Computer Applications/Electronics.
|Minimum Post Qualification Experience
- 0-3 years of post-qualification work experience relevant to the job description.
- Design and development of Software/Applications for Embedded Device. Candidate must have a strong understanding of software engineering practices and have analytical ability along with quality approach to the software design and development.
- Ability to develop Embedded Software using : C,C++.
- Microcontroller/Microprocessor concepts.
- Multithreading programming skills.
- Solid TCP/IP and networking programming skills.
- Linux / Operating System Concepts. Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Good Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Hands on experience on firmware development.
- Hands on experience on implementation of UART, I2C, SPI, Timer, Watchdog Timer, USB etc.
- Problem solving techniques & Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to proactively identify, analyses and solve problems effectively.
- Working experience of application development in Java or C#.
- Understanding of smart card technology.
- Understanding of ISO 7816 standards.
- Understanding of ISO 14443 standards.
- Understanding of USB CCID standard.
|CTC per Annum
7.51 - ₹8.58/- lakhs per annum based on the post qualification relevant experience as per C-DAC norms
||35 years at the time of submission of application.
* C-DAC reserves the right w.r.t. to the pay to be offered to selected candidates based on the
norms of C-DAC. Higher starting pay may be allowed to candidates possessing higher qualification or certifications namely like PMP, CISSP, etc.
Back to previous page Apply Online
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of
Advanced ComputingAnusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1, Block C, Institution
Area, Sector - 62,Noida - 201309