||J2EE Web Application Developer
|Group/ No. of Positions (indicative only)
||Health Informatics – II -10
|Essential Qualification (Full Time
- 1st Class (60%) B.E/B. Tech. /MCA or equivalent degree in Computer Science/IT/Computer Applications/Electronics.
|Minimum Post Qualification Experience
- 1-3 years of post qualification work experience relevant to the job description.
- J2EE Coding/Programming experience.
- Strong Knowledge of scripting languages and libraries -Node JS, React JS, JQuery.
- Proficiency in full stack web-application development with latest technologies.
- Mainly responsible for Development & Implementation of Web Applications.
- Candidate must have good experience in software engineering practices and have analytical abilities with quality approach towards the software design and development.
- Proficient in Java 1.8and above, J2EE, SQL Queries, implementing MVC Architecture using spring (3.1 & above) /Struts (2.0) and Hibernate (4.2 & above) frameworks, PostgreSQL database.
- Exposure on working with JBoss & Tomcat server. Familiarity with IDEs such as NetBeans / Eclipse.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming concepts, Experience /Knowledge in Machine Learning & Android programming will be preferred for some assignments.
|CTC per Annum
7.86 - ₹8.58/- lakhs per annum based on the post qualification relevant experience as per C-DAC norms
||35 years at the time of submission of application.
* C-DAC reserves the right w.r.t. to the pay to be offered to selected candidates based on the
norms of C-DAC. Higher starting pay may be allowed to candidates possessing higher qualification or certifications namely like PMP, CISSP, etc.
Back to previous page Apply Online
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of
Advanced ComputingAnusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1, Block C, Institution
Area, Sector - 62,Noida - 201309