|Group/ No. of Positions (indicative only)
||Health Informatics – II -02
|Essential Qualification (Full Time
- 1st Class (60%) B.E/B. Tech. /MCA or equivalent degree in Computer Science/IT/Computer Applications/Electronics.
|Minimum Post Qualification Experience
- 1-3 years of post qualification work experience relevant to the job description.
- Industry experience in developing user interfaces and navigation layouts documents for database-driven web sites /J2EE web-based applications/ Mobile Application Screens.
- Strong Knowledge of front end technologies – HTML5 & DOM Models, CSS framework , Bootsrap ¾, Materialized design.
- Understanding of responsive design principles and how to implement them on the coding side in web applications.
- Proficient in java scripting programming Java Script , JQuery.
- Ajax, Angular, Node JS/React JS is added advantages.
- Knowledge of Familiarity with using Git SVN for version controls.
- J2EE Coding/Programming experience. Proficiency in full stack web-application development with latest technologies. Mainly responsible for Development & Implementation of Web Applications.
- Exposure on working with JBoss Wildfly 16 (and above) Familiarity with IDEs such as NetBeans / Eclipse and Java 1.8 sdk.
|CTC per Annum
7.86 - ₹8.58/- lakhs per annum based on the post qualification relevant experience as per C-DAC norms
||35 years at the time of submission of application.
* C-DAC reserves the right w.r.t. to the pay to be offered to selected candidates based on the
norms of C-DAC. Higher starting pay may be allowed to candidates possessing higher qualification or certifications namely like PMP, CISSP, etc.
Back to previous page Apply Online
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of
Advanced ComputingAnusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1, Block C, Institution
Area, Sector - 62,Noida - 201309