||Software Application Developer
|Group/ No. of Positions (indicative only)
|Essential Qualification (Full Time
- 1st Class (60%) B.E/B. Tech./MCA or equivalent degree in Computer Science/IT/Computer Applications/Electronics/Electronics & Communication.
|Minimum Post Qualification Experience
- 4-10 years of post qualification work experience relevant to the job description.
- Mainly responsible for development of web applications based on the client's specifications. Candidate must have a strong understanding of software engineering practices and have and analytical ability along with quality approach to the software design and development.
- Proficient in Java 1.7 and above, J2EE, SQL Queries, implementing MVC Architecture using spring (3.1 & above) /Struts (2.0) and Hibernate (4.2 & above) frameworks.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
- Exposure to any Web/Application server.
- Familiarity with IDE such as NetBeans / Eclipse.
|CTC per Annum
8.94 - ₹11.08/- lakhs per annum based on the post qualification relevant experience as per C-DAC norms
||35 years at the time of submission of application.
* C-DAC reserves the right w.r.t. to the pay to be offered to selected candidates based on the
norms of C-DAC. Higher starting pay may be allowed to candidates possessing higher qualification or certifications namely like PMP, CISSP, etc.
Back to previous page Apply Online
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of
Advanced ComputingAnusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1, Block C, Institution
Area, Sector - 62,Noida - 201309