||Software Developer (DevOps/Full Stack) Core JAVA, REST API backend (Transit Applications Web)
|Group/ No. of Positions (indicative only)
||Embedded Systems -03
|Essential Qualification (Full Time
- 1st Class (60%) B.E/B. Tech. /MCA or equivalent degree in Computer Science/IT/ Electronics.
|Minimum Post Qualification Experience
- 4-10 years of post qualification work experience relevant to the job description.
- Have in depth knowledge and experience of Software Design and Development in Java (1.8 or higher), MVC Architecture/Server-side frameworks like Spring Boot (3.1 & above) and Hibernate (4.2 & above), build tools e.g. Maven 4.0. Database PostgreSQL/MySQL/Oracle and middleware like WebSphere/JBOSS/Tomcat, etc.
- Knowledge around JBOSS (Wild Fly), Tomcat and other application servers. Developing Micro Services and their Management.
- Knowledge of MEAN/ MERN Stack would be desirable.
- Database design, writing simple or complex PL/ SQL queries/ stored procedures/ Functions/ Triggers etc. using PostgreSQL database.
- Strong knowledge and experience in designing and deploying performant Server-side / backend web services with REST APIs / SOAP / etc. Possess excellent understanding in the areas of web application programming.
- Analyze/understand/prepare system/functional requirements documents, develop core technical documents including architecture document, high level design and low level design.
- Knowledge and experience in designing and deploying Micro services and experience working with AWS or other Cloud provider’s extremely desirable.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group; developers, Stakeholders, and subject matter experts.
- Knowledge in SOLR/Elastic Search/ELK Stack.
- Extensive knowledge in management of typical Web application with high Volume of transactions.
- Should have experience in developing J2EE applications with extensive database hits and extensive workflow management.
- Sound Knowledge in Core Java, Multithreading, Data Structures.
- In-depth knowledge on Java Script and object oriented technique.
- Design & development of large scale distributed systems in Java on Linux platform & services.
- Knowledge in AI and ML.
|CTC per Annum
8.94 - ₹11.08/- lakhs per annum based on the post qualification relevant experience as per C-DAC norms
||35 years at the time of submission of application.
* C-DAC reserves the right w.r.t. to the pay to be offered to selected candidates based on the
norms of C-DAC. Higher starting pay may be allowed to candidates possessing higher qualification or certifications namely like PMP, CISSP, etc.
Back to previous page Apply Online
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of
Advanced ComputingAnusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1, Block C, Institution
Area, Sector - 62,Noida - 201309