||Web Designer/Web Developer
|Group/ No. of Positions (indicative only)
|Essential Qualification (Full Time
- 1st Class (60%) B.E/B. Tech./MCA or equivalent degree in Computer Science/IT/Computer Applications/Electronics/Electronics & Communication.
|Minimum Post Qualification Experience
- 4-10 years of post-qualification work experience of web site design and development required.
|Skill Sets Required
- Experience in developing responsive websites and/or web applications with responsive CSS.
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards and understanding of navigation.
- Knowledge of GIGW guidelines.
- Understanding of SEO.
- Experience of seamless integration of front to back-end functionality.
- Knowledge of any Open source content management software.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of Spring/J2EE framework.
- Knowledge of SQL.
- The Web Developer-Designer is responsible for the development and design of major and minor Web applications and components. Enhancements and defect resolution will be required for ongoing projects. Best practices and design methods should be utilized to ensure the best quality of websites. The developer will have the ability to create web applications and components from the requirements stage, through design, through production deployment.
- Desired and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
|CTC per Annum
8.94 - ₹11.08/- lakhs per annum based on the post qualification relevant experience as per C-DAC norms
||35 years at the time of submission of application.
* C-DAC reserves the right w.r.t. to the pay to be offered to selected candidates based on the
norms of C-DAC. Higher starting pay may be allowed to candidates possessing higher qualification or certifications namely like PMP, CISSP, etc.
Back to previous page Apply Online
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of
Advanced ComputingAnusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1, Block C, Institution
Area, Sector - 62,Noida - 201309