- Noida Recruitment (Project Engineer (BDPM) against Advertisement No. C-DAC/Noida/14/Feburary/2020
|Project Engineer ( Software Application
Developer/ Implementation)- 21 Posts
||Project Engineer ( Software Application Developer/
|Group/No. of Positions (indicative only)
||Health Informatics-Business Development and
Speech & Natural Language
|Essential Qualification (Full Time
- 1st Class B.E/B. Tech. in Computer Science/IT/Computer
Applications/Electronics /MCA or
- Post Graduation Degree in Computer Science/IT/Computer
|Minimum Post Qualification Experience
||Minimum 2 years of post qualification work experience
relevant to the job description.
- Mainly responsible for Development & Implementation of
Web & Mobile applications.
- Candidate must have good experience in software
engineering practices and have analytical abilities with quality
approach towards the software design and development.
- Proficient in Java 1.7 and above, J2EE, SQL Queries,
implementing MVC Architecture using spring (3.1 & above) /Struts
(2.0) and Hibernate (4.2 & above) frameworks, Oracle/PostGRES
database, Java Script, AJAX, JSON, jQuery.
- Exposure on working with JBoss & Tomcat server.
Familiarity with IDEs such as NetBeans / Eclipse
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming
concepts, Experience /Knowledge in Machine Learning & Android
programming will be preferred for some assignments.
|Consolidated Minimum Salary
per month (in Rs.)
||Rs. 37200 /-p.m. *
|Maximum Age as on 31.01.2020
*Higher starting pay
may be offered to experienced candidate as per CDAC norms
Back to previous page Apply Online
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of
Advanced ComputingAnusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1, Block C, Institution
Area, Sector - 62,Noida - 201309