- Noida Recruitment (Project Engineer (Software Application Developer/Implementation) Education & Training against Advertisement No. C-DAC/Noida/14/Feburary/2020
|Project Engineer (Software Application Developer/Implementation)-E&T- 03 Posts
||Project Engineer (Software Application Developer/Implementation)-E&T
||Education & Training
|No. of Positions (indicative only)
|Essential Qualification (Full Time
- 1st Class B.E/B. Tech. in Computer Science/IT/Computer
Applications/Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/
Electronics & Communication/MCA or
- Post-Graduation Degree in Computer Science/IT/Computer
|Minimum Post Qualification Experience
||Minimum 2 years of post qualification work experience
relevant to the job description.
- Mainly responsible for development of web applications
based on the client's specifications. Candidate must have a
strong understanding of software engineering practices and have
analytical ability along with quality approach to the software
design and development.
- Proficient in Java 1.7 and above, J2EE, SQL Queries,
implementing MVC Architecture using spring (3.1 & above) and
Hibernate (4.2 & above) frameworks.
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming
- Exposure to any Web/Application server.
AJAX, JSON, jQuery.
- Familiarity with IDE such as NetBeans / Eclipse
- Experience in angular.js and node.js is desirable
|Consolidated Minimum Salary
per month (in Rs.)
||Rs. 37200 /-p.m. *
|Maximum Age as on 31.01.2020
*Higher starting pay
may be offered to experienced candidate as per CDAC norms
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of
Advanced ComputingAnusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1, Block C, Institution
Area, Sector - 62,Noida - 201309