- Noida Recruitment (Project Engineer Mobile Application (e-Governance) against Advertisement No. C-DAC/Noida/14/Feburary/2020
|Project Engineer (Mobile Application Developer)- 04 Posts
||Project Engineer (Mobile Application Developer)
|Group/No. of Positions (indicative only)
Health Informatics-Design and Development-01
|Essential Qualification (Full Time
- 1st Class B.E/B. Tech. in Computer Science/IT/Computer
Applications/Electronics /MCA or
- Post Graduation Degree in Computer Science/IT/Computer
|Minimum Post Qualification Experience
||Minimum 2 years of post-qualification work experience
relevant to the job description.
- We are looking for a strong mobile app developer who
welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary
focus will be to develop & implement user interfaces and
features together with automated unit and integration tests.
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This
includes the whole process, from the first line of code to
publishing in the store(s).
- Deep knowledge of mobile platforms e.g., Android SDK 10,
- Proficiency in
- Proficiency with writing automated tests in JUnit,
Espresso, Mocha, Jest, Enzyme, XCTest, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for
- Familiarity with the JSON format.
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns-MVP, MVC,
MVVM, and Clean Architecture-and the ability to choose the best
solution for the app
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each
platform and being aware of their differences
- Knowledge of hardware interfaces or sensors, like
Camera, GPS, Bluetooth etc.
|Consolidated Minimum Salary
per month (in Rs.)
||Rs.37200 /-p.m. *
|Maximum Age as on 31.01.2020
*Higher starting pay
may be offered to experienced candidate as per CDAC norms
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of
Advanced ComputingAnusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1, Block C, Institution
Area, Sector - 62,Noida - 201309