- Technical Assistant regular Apply_22_Sept_21
|Name of the Post
|No. of positions
|Place of Posting
||Total 09* (UR 04, SC 01, ST 01, OBC 02, EWS 01)
*One vacancy is earmarked for OH-PwD Category
|Educational Qualification and Experience
||First Class degree in Computer Science/Electronics/IT/Computer applications and 3 years of experience in the relevant field.
||35 years as on last date of submission of application as mentioned in advt. (Relaxation according to Govt. Of India instructions)
- Knowledge of Electronic and Semiconductor Devices, Electronic equipment (CRO, Oscilloscope, LCR meter etc.)
- Knowledge of performing circuit analysis on Electronic circuitry
- Knowledge of Various Electronic Components like Passive and active Components etc.
- Knowledge of debugging and testing of Assembled PCBs and Electronic circuitry.
- Knowledge of Soldering, Assembly of PCBs
- Knowledge of hardware & software development flow.
- IT Infrastructure Management
- Cloud Services Management
- Application Platform Administration
- Database Platform Administration
- Network Administration
- Security Administration
- Backup and Business Continuity Administration
- Quality Standards & Business Development
Education & Training
- Responsible to maintain inventory of all the labs.
- Prepare lab equipment for upcoming education/training programme.
- Overall Maintenance of Lab Equipment/SW etc.
- Uploading of various tools as per programme/ requirement.
- Support during basic troubleshooting on defective equipment.
- Providing technical assistance with equipment and SW operation.
- Health Informatics related Research and development activities, experimentation, research papers etc., in CDAC Noida Centre.
- Primarily in the design & development of interactive web /mobile applications of existing commercial agreements with various State /Central Govt institutions.
- Customization to make products on learning management system platforms suitable form all medical colleges and institutions.
- Maintenance and Management of websites/mobile applications
Back to previous page Apply Now
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of
Advanced Computing Academic Block , B-30,Institution Area, Sector -
62,Noida, UP - 201309