CDAC Kolkata is a constituent unit of Centre for Development of Advanced Computing a Scientific Society of the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India. It is announcing online certificate course for the year 2021. Online Certificate Courses will increase the technical Skills of students and give the industrial approach for their better future prospects. Lectures will be given by eminent scientists and engineers of the centre who have been working in their respective fields in different projects. We welcome you to join us in this journey of learning in the below mentioned fields.
- Knowledge of Computing Fundamentals and Fundamentals of Programming is essential.
- Applicants (completed/on-going) should have either a four-year undergraduate degree in
engineering / Master’s Degree in Mathematics / Physics / Statistics / MBA (Systems) / MCA / DOEACC (A/B/C) level/ B.Sc., M.Sc.
orApplicants with Post Graduation in Engineering or Science or Management or Computer related streams (completed/ongoing) can also apply.
- Students pursuing degree in Science/ Engineering having basic knowledge of computer/programming/OS/Networking.
- There is no age restriction for admission to C-DAC’s Certificate courses.
- Admission is on First come First Serve Basis.
Use Your Laptop/ Desktop with Minimum 8GB RAM/512 GB HDD configuration to attend online classes
*First pay the course fees then fill the form for registration
**Payment to the course can be done CDAC Kolkata Training Bank Account or BHIM UPI (Scan and Pay), share the transaction details in the link given
|Pay to CDAC Kolkata account (or) BHIM app||Scan the QR code from this screen and pay|
Account Name:- CDAC Kolkata Training
Branch:- SALT LAKE ELECTRONIC COMPLEX BR
IFSC Code:- SBIN0009985
Mail for further information to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Enter the transaction details after payment
** Admission form will be processed only after confirmation of course fee
Merchant Name: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (cdackol@icici)
|Register only after payment of course fees|
* For any information regarding the above mentioned courses please send e-mail to info-kolkata[at]cdac[dot]in
or call: +91-33-23579846/5989; ext:-214,258,325,318
- C-DAC Kolkata reserves the right to cancel any course in case of insufficient registration.
- In all matters concerning admissions, the decision of C-DAC Kolkata shall be final and binding on all the candidates registered or about to be registered to the courses.
- 70% attendance is must for any course for getting certificate
- Selected student (/s) upon the completion of course will be offered Internship/ Apprenticeship, as per C-DAC, Kolkata norms
- Fees once deposited is not refundable
- After registration and fees payment, a confirmation email need to be sent to info-kolkata[at]cdac[dot]in
Step by Step process for registering to courses:
- Step 1: Choose your interested course
- Step2: Check for criteria (contact if any query)
- Step3: Pay the course fee ( Via Bank or BHIM UPI )
- Step4: Open the google form https://forms.gle/8ezfvrYFBkcsGbwCA (Fill in the online form post fees payment of Rs. 10,000)
- Step5: Enter required details (transaction detail, etc …)
- Step6: Mail the registration details to info-kolkata[at]cdac[dot]in
- Step7: Wait for the confirmation communication from C-DAC
- Last Date of Online payment and registration:- 3rd April 2021 (Date has been extended)
- COURSE STARTING DATE: 5th April 2021