"e-GUNA Grand Challenge (e-GGC)-2021"
Grand Challenge on Electronics and ICT driven solution towards fermented food safety in North-Eastern (NE) Food
Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India (MeitY) funded R&D project on sensor-based technology development for North Eastern food safety monitoring in general and fermented food quality estimation in particular is being implemented by C-DAC, kolkata in collaboration with IBSD Imphal, NIT Nagaland, IIT Hydrabad.
C-DAC, Kolkata invites proposals for "e-GUNA Grand Challenge (e-GGC)-2021" on sensor development for North Eastern ethnic food safety and quality estimation. Mentorship, fund, and suitable platform will be provided to qualified individuals or teams (with affiliation)/MSEs/Start-ups to implement innovative, out-of-the-box, cost-effective R&D ideas into a real product.
- Novel receptor development for detection of cyanogenic glycosides and pathogenic bacteria (Except enzyme and nanofiber-based approach).
- Sensor development towards potential food contaminants (Except Cyanogenic glycosides and bacteria).
- Sensor development for ethnic foods of NE (Excluding Bamboo and Soyabean).
- Any other suitable area on sensor development for North Eastern food safety.
The best three(3) R&D proposals will be awarded to implement the project (Budget limit Rs. 15Lakhs for each project).
- Call for Proposal (CFP) publication: 02 November, 2021
- Submission of Concept Note: 30 November, 2021 (Date extended till 7 December, 2021)
(File Type: PDF, File Size: 715 KB)
- 1st round selection result & presentation: 23 December, 2021
- Final Result: 07 January, 2022
- Submission of full proposal: 20 January, 2022
- Project start: 01 February, 2022
For more details contact:
Email us at- gcegunacdac[at]gmail[dot]com