OBjective Responses Image based Capture (OBRIC) is a web-based system for processing of objective type tests conducted using specially designed answer sheets. OBRIC can process scanned images of response sheets (and does not require special OMR scanner) and display processed output as per user requirement. It uses image processing to identify ovals and shading within the oval.
Main uses and domain
Class tests in schools, candidate screening tests for recruitment, etc.
Features and Technical Specifications
- Fast and effective solution for multiple choice based exams and data collection.
- Saves time and money.
- Tests can be conducted on a normal A4 size paper.
- Response sheet can be scanned for further processing using a normal scanner.
- Fully configurable.
- Response sheet can be customised.
- Output of processed sheets can be configured.
- Sophisticated Diagnostics Module to handle errors in scanned response sheets.
- Result Analysis and Attendance verification module also included.
- Web-based solution.
Platform required (if any):
Current Status of the System (Deployment/Product Commercialization)
Contact Details for Techno Commercial Information:
Pricing depends on number of sheets to be processed.