Handheld Electronic Nose (HEN)
- Assessment of finished tea quality.
- Determination of optimum fermentation time for tea during manufacturing.
- Additional test beds for Cheese Ripening and Jasmine Extracts.
- Reliable prediction of Tea-Taster like Score of Finished Tea.
- Online Plot of Fermentation Profile for End-point detection.
- Quality Analysis of Floral Extracts, like Jasemine, Rose, etc.
- Quality estimation of Spices.
- Small portable device with graphical User interface with touch screen.
- Integrated sniffing unit.
- Powered by Battery as well as AC Adaptor.
- Data storage in FAT File system in SD Card memory.
- Indigenous MOS Sensors developed.
- Microchip 16-bit Controller
- TFT Touch Screen
- SD Card Interface
- In-built graphics support
- Firmware in C
- Touch screen based
- GUI Interface
DESIGN IS BASED ON:
- The PIC 24FJ256DA210 (100pin) processor interfaced to a 4.3”
- (480*272) Display with touch screen support.
- Sensors developed by Sensor Hub, Kolkata.
- 16 bit RGB interface.
- Processor is clocked from an 8MHz crystal with a secondary oscillator of 32 KHz.
- A rechargeable Li-ion Battery (12 V).
Contact Details for Techno Commercial Information
Agri and Environmental Electronics (AEE) Group
Shri Alokesh Ghosh
Ph: +91-33-2357-5989 (Ext: 235)