eRera - Real Estate Regulatory Authority Process Automation Solution
The Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 and the rules made there by the State/UT regulate the Real Estate under its jurisdiction in an efficient and transparent manner in order to protect the interest of customers in the real estate sector. The regulations prescribe for registration of real estate projects: information & documents to be furnished by promoter, grant of approval, registration, extension and revocation of projects, adding additional disclosures for ongoing projects by the promoter, promoter details submission, payment of fee, etc. The registration of real estate agents, grant of registration certificates, etc. are also part of the regulation. The handling of customers' grievances through a comprehensive mechanism is also incorporated into the system.
In order to facilitate these compliances C-DAC Mohali has successfully developed ‘eRera’ and deployed this software solution for the Real Estate Regulatory Authority, Punjab (Govt. of Punjab). The solution is deployable as an ‘all-in-one’ virtual instance or uses cloud persistent model for database and storage. This solution is also deployable over Local Servers/Data Centers.
- Web Portal.
- eRera can be used in multiple scenarios: ‘eAgent’, ‘ePromoter’, ‘eAuthority’, ‘eComplaint’ and webpages of sales/sold summary as a public view.
- Anywhere, Anytime Access
- Transparency and Accountability
- Customer Centricity
- Financial Discipline
- Establishes fast-track dispute resolution mechanism
- Establishes symmetry of information between the promoter and allottee
- Introduces professionalism and PAN India standardization
- Open Standard and Technology-Neutral
- Serves Notices through electronic media
- Enforcements and Compliances for Registered Projects and Real-Estate Agents
- e-Court (e-Court Room and e-Case Administration)
- Online Payment Gateway (H2H system)
- Monitoring and Tracking System
- Geo-Tagging of Registered Project
- Audit and Evaluation System (Automatic Workflow)
- Customer Relation Management (CRM)
- Periodic updation of the project status and sales
- Digital Document Archive and Retrieval System & Record Management
Platform Required (if any)
- The solution is deployable as ‘web enabled’, ‘database’, and ‘storage’. This solution is also deployable over Local Servers/Data Centers
- Open Standard and technology-neutral
Contact Details for Techno Commercial Information
Dr Preeti Bali
Associate Director, Software Technology Division
eMail: preeti[at]cdac[dot]in, skchillar[at]cdac[dot]in, iqbal[at]cdac[dot]in
C-DAC, A-34, Phase VIII, Industrial Area, Mohali - 160071
Phone No.: 0172-2237052-57