Development of Web-based Integrated Workflow System (iWS) for CARICOM Secretariat, Guyana.
iWS, a web-based, integrated Office Automation System with Enterprise Document and Content Management System, is a tailor-made, low cost workflow solution integrating the departments following the rules and norms of CARICOM in order to achieve automated office environment. The solution offers process re-engineering that are applied at various process levels wherever necessary ensuring accountability of uncompleted tasks. It significantly aims at improving the operational efficiency of the implementing organization by transitioning to a "Lass Paper Office". The solution is customizable, configurable and user friendly.
- Enterprise Contact Management System
- Enterprise Content Management System (Conference Services)
- Digital Content Management System (Communication Unit)
- Registry Receipt
- Store and Inventory
- Procurement Management System
- Medical Claim
- Car Requisition and Allocation
- Travel Management System
- Documentation Centre
- Resource Mobilization & Technical Assistance (RMTA)
- Enterprise Record Management System (Master Modules)
- Role based access control allowing Workflow design with document approval system.
- Modification of Workflow by authorized user.
- In-built file tracking, performance monitoring throughout hierarchy, process status reporting.
- Minimal data entry stations and master data management, user management.
- Auto-generation of note-sheets, sanction letters, customized reports.
- Generation of physical files on-the-fly from digital files.
- Dash-board for Secretariat.
- Audit Trail.
- Disaster recovery and backup facility, etc.
Platform Required (if any)
Server Environment: Linux Operating System
Client Environment: Windows 10 or higher with any Browser
Web Server: Apache Tomcat Application Server
Chief Investigator Details
Mrs. Mina H. K. Desai