Wood Based Industry Licensing System (WBILLS)
WBILS, an acronym for Wood Based Industries Licensing System is a technological intervention by C-DAC, Mohali.
WBILS, a web-based solution automates the licensing process, by leveraging the might of IT and therefore goes on to promote ‘Ease of Doing Business', thus helping boost the country’s economy.
The applicant (willing to establish the wood based industry) can apply for different machinery types such as saw, veneer, plywood, peeler, boiler, chipper etc. It streamlines the management process and the updated status of the application is available on the portal.
Implemented in four states: Haryana, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal.
- Automation of the procedures and processes of granting Licenses to the applicants under various categories.
- Flexible end-to-end solution: Submission of an application, Payment, Verification, and issuance.
- Convenience to government administration and citizens with effective e-Services.
- Tracks and monitors the entire life cycle of new and existing licenses.
- Avoids redundancy/duplicity.
- Audit trails for session records.
- Dashboard for decision makers.
Platform Required (if any)
Windows server (ASP.NET and SQL Server)
Contact Details for Techno Commercial Information
Dr. Preeti Bali
Associate Director, Software Technologies Division
C-DAC, A-34, Phase VIII, Industrial Area, Mohali - 160071.
eMail: preeti[at]cdac[dot]in, mrunalini[at]cdac[dot]in
Phone No.: 0172-6619000