PG Diploma in FinTech & Blockchain Development (PG-DFBD)
course will equip students with the skill set to completely decode the FinTech
and Blockchain puzzle, imparting fundamental clarity on the required
components, and will impart a strong understanding of the Blockchain and
FinTech technologies involved along with their applications/business as is
being seen in the current scenario.
The educational eligibility criteria for PG-DFBD course is
- Graduate in Engineering (10+2+4 or 10+3+3 years) in IT / Computer Science / Electronics / Telecommunications / Electrical / Instrumentation, OR
- MSc/MS (10+2+3+2 years) in Computer Science, IT, Electronics OR
Graduate in Engineering (10+2+4 or 10+3+3 years) in any Discipline. OR
- MCA, / MCM, OR
- Post Graduate Degree in Physics / Mathematics / Statistics
- The candidate must have 60% in the qualifying degree.
PG-DFBD course will be delivered in fully ONLINE mode. The total course fee and payment details are as detailed herein below:
The total course fee is INR. 106,250/- plus Goods and Service Tax (GST) as applicable by Government of India (GOI).
The course fee for PG-DFBD has to be paid in two installments as per the schedule.
- First installment is INR. 10,000/- plus Goods and Service Tax (GST) as applicable by GOI.
- Second installment is INR. 96,250/- plus Goods and Service Tax (GST) as applicable by GOI.
The course fee includes expenses towards delivering classes, conducting examinations, final mark-list and certificate, and placement assistance provided.
The first installment course fee of Rs 10,000/- + GST on it as applicable at the time of payment is to be paid online as per the schedule. It can be paid using credit/debit cards through the payment gateway. The first installment of the course fees is to be paid after seat is allocated during counseling rounds.
The second installment of the course fees is to be paid before the course commencement through NEFT.
NOTE: Candidates may take note that no Demand Draft (DD) or cheque or cash will be accepted at any C-DAC training centre towards payment of any installment of course fees.
- Introduction to FinTech
- FinTech technologies and their applications
- Introduction to distributed ledger technology and cryptocurrencies
- Linux fundamental
- OOPs using JAVA
- Secure Programming: Handling OWASP top vulnerabilities and mitigation
- MongoDB: Data Modelling/DB operations
- Server side Development with Node.js and Express.js
- Front End management with React.js
- State Management with Redux
- Full stack application development using MongoDB, Express.js, Node.js and React.js
- Fundamentals of cryptography
- Cryptographic Ciphers
- Hash functions
- Digital Signature
- Public Key Infrastructure and Public Key Cryptography Standards
- Basics of Blockchain
- Decentralised Applications & Smart Contract
- Solidity Programming
- Smart Contract Programming best practices
- Truffle Suite
- Ethereum Client
- Web3 and Solidity Events
- Testing and Debugging
- Understanding Public, Private & Hybrid Blockchain Structure
- Interacting with Blockchain through Node.js
- Ethereum Networks & tools
- Introduction to Hyperledger, Multichain, Corda and Quorum
- Coin vs Token
- Understanding Cryptocurrency Exchange
- Non-fungible Token
- Blockchain use cases
- Introduction to business analytics & its benefits
- Statistics for business analytics
- Introduction to AI/ML
- AI/ML for Fintech application
- Random variables and distribution
- Sampling and Inference
- Linear Regression Models for Financial Analysis
- Case Studies
- Introduction to DevOps
- Code Management using Git
- Container management Docker
- Introduction to Kubernetes
- FinTech Policies and Standards
- Concepts and definitions of risk
- Risk assessment and management
- Challenges in Fintech and Blockchain
PG Diploma in FinTech and Blockchain Development (PG-DFBD) comprehensive programme will systematically take up candidates through the latest technologies of Blockchain, FinTech, Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML) in FinTech and Policy, Risks and standards associated with it, that are emerging as hallmark of advanced business applications. It will prepare candidates for the role of Blockchain Developer, Fintech Business Analyst, Blockchain Quality Engineer, DApp developer, Fintech Consultant.