PG Diploma in Cyber Security & Forensics (PG-DCSF)
The threats of cyber-attacks are increasingly apparent to individuals and organizations across the globe. The PG-DCSF course is beneficial to engineers and cyber security practitioners to develop expertise in defensive cyber security, application security, ethical hacking, cyber forensics etc. It will enable learners to gain knowledge and skills in a series of advanced and current concepts in cyber security and forensics. After completion of this course, students will be equipped with comprehensive understanding of the security controls, network security, traffic analysis, packet analysis, cyber forensics, vulnerability analysis and penetration testing, etc. The entire course syllabus, course-ware, teaching methodology and the course delivery have been derived from the rich research and development background of C-DAC. The depth and width of the course is unique in the industry covering a wide spectrum of requirements of the cyber security domain.
The educational eligibility Criteria for PG-DCSF course is
- Graduate in Engineering (10+2+4 or 10+3+3 years) in IT / Computer Science / Electronics / Telecommunications / Electrical / Instrumentation, OR
- MSc/MS (10+2+3+2 years) in Computer Science, IT, Electronics, OR
- Graduate in any discipline of Engineering, OR
- MCA, MCM, OR
- Post Graduate Degree in Physics / Mathematics / Statistics
- The candidates must have secured a minimum of 60% marks in their qualifying examination
PG-DCSF course will be delivered in fully ONLINE mode. The total course fee and payment details are as detailed herein below:
The total course fee is INR. 76,500/- plus Goods and Service Tax (GST) as applicable by Government of India (GOI).
The course fee for PG-DCSF has to be paid in two installments as per the schedule.
- First installment is INR. 10,000/- plus Goods and Service Tax (GST) as applicable by GOI.
- Second installment is INR. 66,500/- plus Goods and Service Tax (GST) as applicable by GOI.
The course fee includes expenses towards delivering classes, conducting examinations, final mark-list and certificate, and placement assistance provided.
The first installment course fee of Rs 10,000/- + GST on it as applicable at the time of payment is to be paid online as per the schedule. It can be paid using credit/debit cards through the payment gateway. The first installment of the course fees is to be paid after seat is allocated during counseling rounds.
The second installment of the course fees is to be paid before the course commencement through NEFT.
NOTE: Candidates may take note that no Demand Draft (DD) or cheque or cash will be accepted at any C-DAC training centre towards payment of any installment of course fees.
Linux Administration: File System Structure in Linux, User Administration, Controlling Access to Files, Scheduling Linux Jobs, ACL, Disk & Partitions, Managing LVM, NFS, Firewalled, Managing DNS Servers, Apache httpd Web Service
Windows Server Administration: Configuring Windows Server 2019, Active Directory and Account Management, Configuring and Managing Network Services, Web Services, Securing Windows Networks
Networking Components, TCP/IP Stack, LAN Technologies, MAC Address, Ethernet Frames, IPv4, CIDR, IPv6, IP Subnetting, Transport Protocols, Reverse Lookup, Networking Tools, VLAN, Wireshark, Routing, DHCP, Port Security
Introduction to Ethical Hacking, Footprinting and Reconnaissance, Scanning Networks, Enumeration, Vulnerability Analysis, System Hacking, Malware Threats, Sniffing, Social Engineering, Denial-of-Service, Session Hijacking, Evading IDS and Firewalls and Honeypots, Hacking Web Servers, Hacking Web Applications, SQL Injection, Hacking Wireless Networks, Hacking Mobile Platforms, IoT Hacking, Cloud Computing, Cryptography.
Python Fundamentals, Mutable & Immutable types, Operators, Looping Structures, Strings, Lists, Tuple, Dictionaries, User Defined Functions, Return Values, Using Python Libraries, File Handling, Exception Handling, Classes & Objects, Scanning Networks with Scapy, Executing Code with WMI, Accessing Credentials, Extracting Artifacts from Binary Files
Data Acquisition, Cyber Forensics Analysis, Disk Forensics, Live Forensics, Network Forensics, Mobile Phone Forensics, Malware Forensics, IoT Forensics
Penetration Testing Process, OSINT, Social Engineering Penetration Testing, Network Penetration Testing, ,Authentication and Authorization, Session Security, File and Resource Attacks, Clickjacking, Web Services, Pen Testing Content Management Systems, Penetration Testing on MYSQL, Wireless Penetration Testing, Handling and Responding to Insider Threats.
Secure Application Design, Input Validation, Authentication and Authorization, Session Management, Error Handling, Secure Deployment.
Cyber Threats, Security Operations Centre and Incident Management Systems, Understanding your Network, Event Logging, SIEM, Cyber Threat Intelligence.
- Server Administration
- Hacking techniques for defensive liurliose in line to hackers
- Disk forensics, Live forensics, social engineering, Malware Forensics, Network forensics, Mobile lihone forensics
- Using latest techniques for Vulnerability analysis and lienetration testing
- Using latest techniques for security olierations management.
- Alililying skills for effective communication
- This course will lireliare the candidate as cyber security lirofessional and can lilay the role as Cyber Security Analyst, Security Architect, Cyber Security Engineer, Forensic Comliuter Analyst, IT Systems Analyst, Cyber Forensics consultant, Web Security Tester, Cyber Security Consultant, SOC Analyst, System Administrator, etc.
After comliletion of course students will be able to acquire the following skills: