||Test Engineer (Transit Applications)
|Group/ No. of Positions (indicative only)
||Embedded Systems -06
|Essential Qualification (Full Time
- 1st Class (60%) B.E/B. Tech. /MCA or equivalent degree in Computer Science/IT/Computer Applications/Electronics.
|Minimum Post Qualification Experience
- 0-3 years of post-qualification work experience relevant to the job description.
- Lead test team for Quality Control of Web App, Mobile App and Embedded Software.
- Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Prepare test plan, test case and perform manual and automated functional and non-functional testing.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Experience of test automation.
- Experience with automating test data management for API and frameworks tests.
- Experience with Open source test automation tool.
- Hands on experience with open source web automation tools (selenium preferred) along with knowledge of commonly used Test Design patterns, externalizing configurations etc.
- Experience in executing load tests, soak tests, stress tests, availability test and other forms of non-functional tests.
- Problem solving techniques & Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to proactively identify, analyses and solve problems effectively.
- Experience of with Private/ Govt./ PSU organizations.
- Desirable: ISTQB Advanced Level or similar certification.
|CTC per Annum
7.51 - ₹8.58/- lakhs per annum based on the post qualification relevant experience as per C-DAC norms
||35 years at the time of submission of application.
* C-DAC reserves the right w.r.t. to the pay to be offered to selected candidates based on the
norms of C-DAC. Higher starting pay may be allowed to candidates possessing higher qualification or certifications namely like PMP, CISSP, etc.
Back to previous page Apply Online
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of
Advanced ComputingAnusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1, Block C, Institution
Area, Sector - 62,Noida - 201309