||Expert Level DBA / Application Server Admin / Server & Cloud Admin/ Security Analyst/Backup Admin
|Group/ No. of Positions (indicative only)
||Data Centre & Information Services -04
|Essential Qualification (Full Time
- 1st Class (60%) B.E/B. Tech. /MCA or equivalent degree in Computer Science/IT/Computer Applications/Electronics/ Computer & Networking Security.
|Minimum Post Qualification Experience
- 4-10 years of post qualification work experience relevant to the job description.
- Expert level knowledge & hands-on work experience of min. 5 years in Security tools (VAPT, SIEM / SOC).
- Network & Infra Security, Web Application Security, Log Analysis, SIEM, VAPT.
- To create, improve, monitor and manage process related to ISO 27001:2013 (Information Security).
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar credentials, is desired. or
- Strong Experience in performance tuning and optimization of Java based Applications on any of the following application servers – Wildfly, JBoss and Tomcat. Deep expertise in any one of the application servers is a must. or
- Strong Experience in performance tuning and optimization in at least one RDBMS (preferably in PostgreSQL, Enterprise Database). or
- Administration of Cloud Software (preferably vCloud), Strong Experience in Automation (Blueprint designing, Billing) & Orchestration (Script designing), Network Virtualization(NSX).or
- LINUX based OS Administrator, Clustering, hardening and Performance Monitoring & Tuning, LDAP Management, Mail Services (Qmail / Sendmail), Virtualization. or
- Manage and maintain the backup systems preferably on Data Protector Software.
- Ensure backups are running as per schedule and retention is met.
- Verify all full backup jobs.
- Maintain an audit trail of backups and restores.
- Provide reports on job success/failure. Raise event alerts.
- Perform file restore operations as required.
|CTC per Annum
8.94 - ₹11.08/- lakhs per annum based on the post qualification relevant experience as per C-DAC norms
||35 years at the time of submission of application.
* C-DAC reserves the right w.r.t. to the pay to be offered to selected candidates based on the
norms of C-DAC. Higher starting pay may be allowed to candidates possessing higher qualification or certifications namely like PMP, CISSP, etc.
Back to previous page Apply Online
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of
Advanced ComputingAnusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1, Block C, Institution
Area, Sector - 62,Noida - 201309