|Name of the Post
|CAE (10 years and above)
|C-DAC Adjunct Engineer – Technical Lead (Dev)(Technical Leads for Track - Dev)
|No. of Requirements
|Pune / Delhi
|Desired Educational Qualification and specialization
|B. E. / B. Tech./ME/ M. Tech in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical
First Class PG Degree in Science or domain, in relevant discipline
|Post Qualification relevant Experience.
|For - BE / B. Tech /ME/ M. Tech/ M.C.A. / Post Graduate Degree in Science or in relevant discipline- 10 Years and above relevant work experience
|57 years at the time of the submission of application
- 10+ years of experience with Design, development & architecture.
- Strong expertise with directing the activities of a software development function for software enhancements and new products.
- Strong expertise with maintaining a strong and high performing team and providing them with technical leadership and guidance.
- Strong expertise with working on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of project objectives.
- Expertise with establishing and assuring adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans and performance requirements.
- Monitor team's progress daily while helping to mitigate or resolve risks and road blocks
- Manage activities of a development initiative
- Collaborate with other teams to define success criteria, establish priorities and distil business requirements into technical solutions.
- Mentor and grow individual contributors establishing measurable goals and following up with actionable feedback.
- Experience managing a mature Agile Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience presenting to large groups
- Experience leading teams in fast growing environment
- Experience with a modern application stack
- Experience working with relational databases (Oracle 12c)
- Experience managing a highly available application, including performance, resilience, monitoring, and scale
- Good experience on Java , Spring , Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Hibernate , Web services , Mircroservices.
- Experience working on Linux/ UNIX.
- Experience with Cassandra and Oracle
- Expertise with RESTful API design
- Experience with engineering software releases for cloud deployment
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform, Ansible
|Proposed Job Profile
- Provide Architectural and Design direction
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to understand project requirements and help translate these into technical requirements for the development team
- Planning and documenting technical specifications for features or system design
- Designing, building and configuring applications to meet business process and application requirements
- Directing the development team in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of applications
- Writing testable, scalable and efficient code and leading code reviews
- Mentoring junior team members and ensuring they adhere to determined software quality standards
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required.
- Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
- Technical Lead should be flexible enough and be adaptable to the changing and varied work settings.
- Should carefully analyse the details of all the work.
- Lead will be the interface between the team and the management.
- Its important to be firm but equally fair too. Admitting your mistakes is also equally important.
- In order to lead the team successfully it is important to set targets and expectations for the team.
- Should have enough knowledge about the designing too in order to involve with the designing team.
- Abide by all the project and company guidelines and standards and to ensure that even the team members are doing so.
- Fulfilling all the commitments by timely delivering the deliverables.
- Maintaining the account of time and also reporting regularly of own work.
- Ensure fair tasks assignments where people are assigned with the task as per their skills and personal preferences.
- Constantly motivate and encourage team to give their best, especially during the time when they are pressurised with high targets.
- Make yourself completely aware with all the technologies thoroughly especially the ones associated with software or application which is under construction.
- Carefully analyse the project and rectify the errors found in the process.
- Undergoing the process of analysis in order to fulfil the requirement of system wide.
- Developing the detailed design structure after understanding the requirements and the design.
- Implementing the best practices and coding standards of the project.
- Keep on asking for the reviews and feedback from the peers.
- Reporting for all the weekly tasks in form of accurate and detailed reports.
- To keep a check on the whole system, conduct the testing and integration testing for the entire system.
- Working on identifying the project risk and planning mitigation action with the PM at project level.
- Lead should be proactive while reacting to the surprises and should have written explanation for the same.
- Lead also has to assist and guide the Project Lead/PM/BA in project coordination.
- To ensure that Team is working as per the listed procedures, Lead should conduct FIR- Process check master.
- Lead should also work on constantly increasing the productivity of the team and reducing the waste on the other end.
- Tech Lead should inspire all the other team members, a Lead who is looked upon by all the members.
|Consolidated Pay Per Month
|As per the industry standards based on qualification, experience, expertise, role etc.