C-DAC Delhi Invites Applications for the post of Technical Advisor at India-Jordan NexGen Centre of Excellence in IT (IJ NexGen CoEIT) at Al Hussein Technical University (HTU) in Amman, Jordan.
ADVT. No: CDACD/Tech/Consolidated/01/2021
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics) in the country, working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. C-DAC represents a unique facet working in close junction with MeitY to implement nation's policy and pragmatic interventions and initiatives in Information Technology. As an institution for high-end Research and Development (R&D), C-DAC has been at the forefront of the Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics (ICT&E) revolution, constantly building capacities in emerging/enabling technologies and innovating and leveraging its expertise, calibre and skill sets to develop and deploy products and solutions for different sectors of the economy.
C-DAC's areas of expertise range from R&D work in ICT&E Technologies to Product Development, IP Generation, Technology Transfer and Deployment of Solutions. Primary Thematic or Thrust Areas addressed by C-DAC are:
- High Performance Computing and Grid & Cloud Computing
- Multilingual Computing & Heritage Computing
- Professional Electronics,VLSI & Embedded Systems
- Software Technologies including FOSS
- Cyber Security & Cyber Forensics
- Health Informatics
- Education & Training
Applications are invited (only online) for the following post to be filled by way of Direct Recruitment:
Technical Advisor -India -Jordan NexGen centre of Excellence in IT (IJ NexGen CoEIT) at AI Hussein Technical University (HTU) in Amman, Jordan.
How to apply:
- Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read ‘General Terms and Conditions’ carefully
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- Candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against position for which he/she wish to apply.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in online application form click on ‘Submit’ button.
- The required Application fee is to be paid by the candidates either through online payment, using Debit/ Credit Card or by remitting the amount, at any branch of Axis Bank, using the challan generated during the online application process at C-DAC website. It is advised to print and keep the transaction details for own records.
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
- No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidate working in Government of India/ State Government (Department/ Undertaking/ PSUs/Autonomous bodies)may also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed should be forward through proper channel to Head HRD, C-DAC Delhi.
- Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce 'No objection certificate (NOC)' from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, falling which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
Closing date for applying online: The last date for online submission of application is March 31, 2021 (upto 1800 hrs.).
|A||Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates||March 11, 2021|
|B||Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates||March 31, 2021|
|C||Interview date||Will be communicated by email only|
The appointment against the notified position is consolidated on contract basis for duration of 5 years (60 months) at IJ NexGen CoEIT, Amman Jordan. The Management reserve the right to transfer the selected candidate during his tenure at any other location in India or abroad as per the need and requirement of the organisation/ project.
|Name of the post||
||The candidate selected will be paid consolidated monthly salary of Rs. 64000/- (Rupees Sixty Four Thousand Only) while in India.
On deputation the candidate will be paid a consolidated monthly salary of ¹ 2,00,000/- (Indian Rupees Two Lakhs only) by CDAC Delhi. Apart from monthly salary; CDAC Delhi shall arrange VISA/ Work Permit (for period of deputation) and to &fro Economy Class Airfare from Delhi to Amman for deputation & repatriation after completion of deputation & one time in between after completion of 24 (twenty-four) months. In addition to salary, HTU will provide free furnished family accommodation to the technical advisor. Any / all other expenditure will have to be borne by the candidate during the period of deputation.
|Location||Initial joining at C-DAC Delhi (thereafter to be deputed at IJ NexGen CoEIT)|
|No. of Position||
|Minimum Qualification & experience (Only post qualification Experience)||
The Technical Advisor should have following qualifications:
|Upper Age limit (in years)*||50 years (Relaxation will be as per Government of India instructions)|
Oher desirable skills:
|Profile||The incumbent for Technical Advisor would be primarily responsible for managing the operations for carrying out the Diploma / Professional Certificate training courses at IJ NexGen CoEIT, Amman in the fields of Web Application Development, Big Data Analytics, High Performance Computing & Parallel Programming, System Administration & Cyber Security and Quality Assurance & Software Testing.|
|Appointment / Tenure||
Selected Candidate will be on the rolls of CDAC Delhi during his / her tenure.
Appointment will be purely on contract on consolidated salary during the duration of tenure in CDAC Delhi. Initially incumbent shall be posted at Delhi for completion of foreign deputation formalities for a period of about 1 (one) month and next 60 (sixty) months at IJ NexGen CoEIT, Amman. As IJ NexGen CoEIT has already been setup in September 2020, the deputation of selected candidate would be immediate.
General Terms & Conditions:
Relaxation/ Age Limit
- Applicants belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) / physically challenged/Ex-servicemen would be eligible for relaxations according to the Government of India norms.
- Government employees will be eligible for relaxation in age by 5 years including other age relaxations.
- C-DAC internal candidates also will be eligible for an age relaxation of 5 years including other age relaxations.
- In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain the clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section.
- The cut-off date for ascertaining the age and experience will be same as last date of submission of onlineapplication .
Applications will be first screened and then the candidate will be interviewed, as deemed fit by the management. Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at any time, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding to the incumbents.
- The qualifications and experience prescribed are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for selection processes.
- There will be an initial screening based on the academic records and other parameters given in the on-line application and only those screened-in candidates will be considered for further selection process.
- The management reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limits, in the event of the number of applicants are more, for any post(s), at its discretion. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, performance in the interview and such other selection processes/parameters, as adopted and deemed fit by management.
- Mere fulfilment of the below mentioned qualifications etc., does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Organization to call all the candidates to participate in selection process. The Organization may restrict the number of candidates to be called to participate in interview/selection process to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, furnish all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed.
- All the qualifying qualifications should be regular full-time course(s) from AICTE/UGC approved/recognized University/Deemed University/Institutes. The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be recognized as equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter (A, A+) grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the respective University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute, which shall be required at the time of interview.
Only those experiences which are relevant and acquired after the passing date of the qualifying qualification will be considered. The decision of C-DAC in this regard will be final and binding. Years of experience, over and above the range notified in the advertisement, will not be considered for calculating higher pay.
- A non-refundable application fees of Rs.500/- is payable for applying for the posts, which is to be paid by the candidates through online payment.
- No fees shall be payable by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category.
- Female applicants are also exempted from application fee.
- Candidates may take note that no cheque, DD or cash will be accepted towards payment of application fees.
- Candidates shall submit only one applicationfor the post without mentioning the international location, C-DAC reserve the right and at its own discretion shall decide to depute selected candidates at appropriate international location. The decision of the management will be final and binding on the matter.
- In case of any ambiguity/dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.
- Candidates are not required to send printout of application or any other documents in hard copy to C-DAC.
- Interview Call Letters, other correspondences (if any) etc. will be sent to candidates through email at the email id provided in their online application form.
- Mere issue of Interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature.
- In case of internal candidate, he/shemay apply through proper channel.
- All queries pertaining to recruitment including selection process should be addressed to Shri Manoj Kathuria, Sr. Admin. Officer (HRD), CDAC Delhi at email@example.com Kindly note that we have not authorized any agent/ agency for representing C-DAC for anything related to recruitment or its processes.
- C-DAC reserves the right to fill up the post or increase/decrease the number of posts or even to cancel the whole or part of the process of recruitment without assigning any reason thereof.
- C-DAC reserves the right to cancel or introduce any examination/Personal Interview/Other selection process. C-DAC also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process and/or the selection process without any notice and without assigning any reasons.
- The post will be filled as per the Recruitment Rules of C-DAC.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement. In case, it is detected at any point of time in future during process of selection or even after appointment that candidate was not eligible as per prescribed qualification, experience etc, which could not be detected at the time of selection due to whatever circumstances, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated as case may be.
- The candidates are advised to visit C-DAC website www.cdac.in regularly. Notice/ information, Corrigendum, Extension etc., if any, shall be published on our website www.cdac.in only.
- No TA /DA will be provided for attending the online examination/interview.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Corporate Human Resource Department
C-DAC Innovation Park, Panchavati, Pashan,
Pune - 411 008, Maharashtra (India)