Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics) in the country, working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. C-DAC represents a unique facet working in close junction with MeitY to implement nation's policy and pragmatic interventions and initiatives in Information Technology. As an institution for high-end Research and Development (R&D), C-DAC has been at the forefront of the Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics (ICT&E) revolution, constantly building capacities in emerging/enabling technologies and innovating and leveraging its expertise, calibre and skill sets to develop and deploy products and solutions for different sectors of the economy.
C-DAC's areas of expertise range from R&D work in ICT&E Technologies to Product Development, IP Generation, Technology Transfer and Deployment of Solutions. Primary Thematic or Thrust Areas addressed by C-DAC are:
- High Performance Computing and Grid & Cloud Computing
- Multilingual Computing & Heritage Computing
- Professional Electronics,VLSI & Embedded Systems
- Software Technologies including FOSS
- Cyber Security & Cyber Forensics
- Health Informatics
- Education & Training
C-DAC, Delhi is looking for bright & result oriented professionals for their various projects. The following positions are available purely on temporary contract basis on consolidated emolument initially for a period of 01 (One) year or co-terminus with the project whichever is earlier:
|Post||No. of Posts||Group||Apply|
|Project Engineer||6 (Six)||Software Technology Group||View Details|
|Project Engineer||1 (One)||e-Governance||View Details|
|Project Engineer||1 (One)||e-Governance||View Details|
*Decision of Competent Authority in CDAC will be final in all aspects of recruitment.
Online applications should be filled-in on or before September 16, 2019.
Please Note: Candidates possessing desirable qualification and work experience shall only apply for the above-mentioned positions. The appointment against the above-mentioned positions is purely on contract basis on consolidated pay for a fixed duration and against specific approved projects.
The candidates are advised to visit C-DAC website regularly for notices / information. The date and venue of examination AND/OR interview shall be notified via email to the eligible candidates.
Corrigendum/Extension etc., if any, shall be published on C-DAC portal (www.cdac.in) only.
General Terms and Conditions:
Above mentioned positions are on consolidated contract for a fixed duration and against approved projects.
Relaxation/ Age Limit:
- Applicants belonging to the reserved category (SC/OBC)/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen would be eligible for relaxations according to the Government of India norms
- Government employees will be eligible for relaxation in age by 5 years including other age relaxations.
- C-DAC internal candidates also will be eligible for an age relaxation of 5 years including other age relaxations.
- The cut-off date for ascertaining the age and experience will be: i.e. 16th Sep, 2019.
All the qualifying qualifications should be regular course(s) from AICTE/UGC approved/recognized University/Deemed University/Institutes. The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be recognized as equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the respective University/ Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute, which shall be required at the time of interview.
Only those experiences which are relevant and acquired after the passing date of the qualifying qualification will be considered. The decision of C-DAC in this regard will be final.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC will be applicable as per the Govt. of India norms, as applicable to C-DAC.
- Candidate belonging to reserved categories should produce the certificates at the time of written test / skill test / interview etc., if called for, issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India, failing which such candidates will not be allowed to attend the interview / selection test against reserved posts and will not be allowed to claim the relaxations applicable in case of reservation.
- In case of candidates belonging to OBC category, certificate should specifically contain the clause that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section.
- The above-mentioned posts will be filled as per the following roster of posts:
How to apply:
- Before filling the application form, Candidates should read Terms and Conditions carefully.
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- Fill all the details in the online application form and submit.
- Regular employees working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies are required to produce 'No objection certificate (NOC)' from their current employer at the time of Interview only.
Closing date for applying online: The last date for online submission of application is September 16, 2019 (upto 1800 hrs.)
- The examination / interview / other selection process will be held at Delhi / NCR. The date of examination / interview / other selection process will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates over e-mail. Candidates are advised to keep checking the website (www.cdac.in) for any information/ updates in this regard.
- In case of any ambiguity / dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.
- In case of internal candidates, please note that the finally selected candidates will have to resign from the services and re-join the post as fresh employees on probation.
- C-DAC reserves the right to cancel or introduce any Examination/ Interview/ Other selection process. C-DAC also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process and/or the selection process without any notice and without assigning any reasons.
- All the posts will be filled as per the Recruitment Rules or guidelines of C-DAC.
- Number of vacancies may increase/decrease based on the final assessment and such changes will be made by C-DAC without any notice.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement. In case, it is detected at any point of time in future during process of selection or even after appointment that candidate was not eligible as per prescribed qualification, experience etc., which could not be detected at the time of selection due to whatever circumstances, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated as case may be.
- The contract appointment shall not confer any right for regularization/absorption or continuation of service in C-DAC
- The person selected for contract appointment will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract.
- The management reserves the rights to raise/increase the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limit in the event no. of applicants meeting the minimum eligibility criteria is more than 10 times of the number of vacancies.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the Interview.
- The number of unreserved/reserved posts advertised may vary and C-DAC reserves the right not to fill up some or all the posts advertised, if the circumstances so warrant.
- C-DAC reserves the right to assign duties to the selected candidate in any location on national / international level.
- Applications not providing adequate information required for assessment will be liable for rejection.
HRD – Recruitment
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing(C-DAC)
E-25, Main Market, HauzKhas, New Delhi – 110 016
Tele No. 011-26510221