Senior Project Engineer (HSN)
||Senior Project Engineer (HSN)
|C-DAC Post Code:
|No. of Posts
|Duration of the position
||01 (One) year
(May be extended based on project requirement)
|Educational Qualification & Experience
First Class B.E / B.Tech / MCA / M.Sc or equivalent degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation with 3 to 7 years of Post Qualification work experience in relevant areas.
- Good Knowledge in Hadoop, Hbase, Hive, Phoenix, Apache Drill, Spark, etc.
- Good understanding of Kubernetes Dockers, Containers
- Good Knowledge in Open VPN and VPN/VPS systems
- Good knowledge in Linux Administration and shell programming
- Knowledge in network and server infrastructure management
- Good understanding of Data communications and computer networking
- Knowledge of penetration testing and related techniques
- Good programming skills in advanced C/C++ and Python
- Good knowledge in network security concepts
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- High degree of initiative and ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Setup of Hadoop cluster, Hbase, HIPI, Hive, Phoenix, Spark, etc.
- Testing, optimization and documentation of components of Hadoop eco-system
- Dockerization of applications and associated libraries
- Managing the server infrastructure and network components
- Set up of secured point-to-point connection across networks
- Establish networking environment by designing system configuration, directing system installation, defining, documenting and enforcing system standards
- Network monitoring and carryout deep packet inspection
- To work on open source, commercial and native platforms, tools and software.
- Perform vulnerability analysis overlay networks, tools and applications
- Technical documentation and reporting of vulnerabilities
- Prepare and submit survey reports, design documents, testing reports, etc.,
- Ensuring strict confidentiality and compliance of IPR as per the requirements.
- Ensuring Highest levels of Quality, integrity and ethics in all activities undertaken
- Timely completion of tasks of assigned
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned
|Annual CTC (Approximate)
||Rs.11 lakhs up to Rs.14.6 lakhs per annum based on the minimum post qualification relevant experience as per C-DAC norms
||Below 40 years as on last date of application submission
*C-DAC reserves the right w.r.t. to the pay to be offered to selected candidates based on the norms of C-DAC.
Back to previous page