|C-DAC Post Code:||CHYD/2022|
|No. of Posts||01 (One)|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Duration of the position||02 (Two) years(May be extended based on project requirement)|
|Educational Qualification|| |
Any Graduation/equivalent professional qualification from a recognized University.
Preferable: Master in Business Administration
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in State/Central Government administration for technical project such as Capacity Building, IT Infrastructure development, Client/Customer interface.
- Project Management experience in multi-stakeholder development projects/activities.
- Candidate should possess excellent written & verbal communication skills, proficiency in both IT & ICT /Non-IT administration, besides strong planning, organizing analytical, coordination & people skills, etc.
- Preference will be given to candidates working in Government/ Semi Government/ Associated Institutes, etc.
|Scope of Work||
- Facilitate implementation of national level capacity building project
- Extensive coordination & collaboration with various stakeholders across Government, Academia, Industry, Professional bodies, etc.
- Planning & execution of project deliverables, monitoring project’s progress, examining technical/financial reports, compiling project performance at regular interval, identifying gaps & suggest strategies for improvements
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in preparing write-ups, reports, inputs, notes, minutes of meetings, presentation, etc., in Government set-up
- Strong knowledge of handling of project financials/grants-in-aid
- Candidates should be fast learner and adaptable to new technologies
- Position is based at ISEA-PMU, New Delhi as per project requirement. Institutional and infrastructure support as required will be provided by C-DAC
- Should be willing to travel to outstation as per project requirements
|Consultancy Fee||Up to Rs.1,25,000/- |
|Age||Below 62 years as on last date of application submission|
| ||Apply Now|
*C-DAC reserves the right w.r.t. to the pay to be offered to selected candidates based on the norms of C-DAC.
Back to previous page