- Hands-on experience in Java, J2EE, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Spring Security, Micro services
- Hands-on experience of working on Spring boot based Microservices
- Working knowledge of microservices DevOps tools (Git, Jenkins, JUnit, deployment, monitoring, tracing)
- Sound understanding of core Java, SOAP Services, REST Services, Spring & Maven, with Linux platform
- Expertise Should have a working knowledge on web servers (e.g. Apache HTTP) and application servers (e.g. Tomcat, Jboss)
- Should have working knowledge of any relational database. Preferred will be Oracle
- Experience with configuration management frameworks such as Ansible, Chef, and Tecrraform Development background ability to read and modify the code and fix build issues
- Experience with task automation using off-the-shelf tools and/or customized scripts
- Experience in performing Linux and Windows systems administration, including troubleshooting, security/performance monitoring, and tuning
- Experience developing and supporting software applications within a multi-platform continuous integration, deployment, and delivery environment
- Designing innovative technical solutions using DevOps practices
- Experience working on open source platforms (Apache, Tomcat, Nginx, Node.js, etc)Hosted and configured cloud-based service experience using AWS
- Experience with performing infrastructure automation and development using configuration management and containerization technologies like Chef, Ansible, Terraform and Docker for multi-tier web applications
- Knowledge of virtualization environments (e.g. VMWare, OpenStack, KVM)
- Knowledge of distributed version control systems (e.g. Git/Stash)
- Good understanding of RESTful web services
- Good to have Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
- Should be a very fast learner and have excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in large-scale distributed systems is a plus
- Should be able to independently design and build components for the automation platform
- Should assist in maintenance of the tools and troubleshooting the issues
|Proposed Job Profile
- Building and integrating information systems to meet the company’s needs.
- Assessing the systems architecture currently in place and working with technical staff to recommend solutions to improve it.
- Resolving technical problems as they arise.
- Providing supervision and guidance to development teams.
- Continually researching current and emerging technologies and proposing changes where needed.
- Informing various stakeholders about any problems with the current technical solutions being implemented.
- Assessing the business impact that certain technical choices have.
- Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, costs, and budgets.
- Analyze current technologies used within the company and determine ways to improve
- Document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed updates
- Work closely with Information Technology professionals within the company to ensure requirements availablity for projects and working properly
- Propose and establish framework for necessary contributions from various departments
- Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources and scope
- Work closely with project management teams to successfully monitor progress of initiatives
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions
- Define clear goals for all aspects of a project and manage their proper execution
- Analyzing the technology environment
- Analyzing enterprise specifics
- Analyzing and documenting requirements
- Setting the collaboration framework
- Creating a solution prototype
- Participating in technology selection
- Controlling solution development
- Supporting project management