Advertisement No.:C-DAC(H)/Non Tech-Group C (2021/June)
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics) in the country, working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. C-DAC represents a unique facet working in close junction with MeitY to implement nation's policy and pragmatic interventions and initiatives in Information Technology. As an institution for high-end Research and Development (R&D), C-DAC has been at the forefront of the Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics (ICT&E) revolution, constantly building capacities in emerging/enabling technologies and innovating and leveraging its expertise, caliber and skill sets to develop and deploy products and solutions for different sectors of the economy. C-DAC's areas of expertise range from R&D work in ICT&E Technologies to Product Development, IP Generation, Technology Transfer and Deployment of Solutions. Primary Thematic or Thrust Areas addressed by C-DAC are:
- High Performance Computing and Grid & Cloud Computing
- Multilingual Computing & Heritage Computing
- Professional Electronics, VLSI & Embedded Systems
- Software Technologies including FOSS
- Cyber Security & Cyber Forensics
- Health Informatics
- Education & Training
Advertisement No.: C-DAC(H)/Non Tech-Group C(2021/June)
C-DAC, Hyderabad is looking for bright & result oriented candidates for the Group-C post in Level-5 for appointment on Regular basis reserved for PWD.
Name of the Post
HRD / Material Management Group /Finance
No. of Positions
Place of Posting
UR – PwD (Orthopedically Handicapped)
Educational Qualification & Experience
45 years including max age relaxation as applicable for PWD on last date of submission of application as mentioned in advt. (Relaxation according to Govt. of India Instructions)
Desired Skill Set
The Position is multi-tasking in nature and selected candidate should work in any departments like HRD, Finance and Purchase.
To facilitate various HR functions including Leave, Attendance & Identity card Management Personnel record updation, Gratuity, PF and other statutory compliances, Recruitment, Induction, Probation Clearance, Promotion, Training and Development, Official Communication, noting and drafting, joining & relieving formalities of employees, coordination with various stake holders and other HR activities.
Assisting in Tendering / e-procurement, day to day MMG / store activities, organizing entire department such as stationary, maintenance of all goods and materials.
Processing of bills / claims, Payroll, Various Statutory Compliance Bank Reconciliation etc.,
- General Terms & Conditions:
The above appointment would be against position sanctioned by governing council, in regular vacancies, available at C-DAC, Hyderabad subject to the applicable provisions of Bye- Laws and other applicable rules.
The appointments against the notified regular position, will be done as per clause 18.1.2 of Bye-Laws, on contract basis for a duration of
5 years. The contract shall be renewable based on satisfactory performance review for further periods of five years at a time, till attaining
the age of superannuation i.e. 60 years.
Regular Post: On successful clearance of probation, selected candidate will be employed on contract for duration of 5 years which shall be renewable based on satisfactory performance review for further periods of 5 years at a time. On completion of two or more contractual terms covering a minimum of ten consecutive years, selected candidate shall be considered for regularization based on the merit evaluated through a due process as laid down in the society by time to time, however not beyond the age of superannuation.i.e. 60 years
- Applicants are expected to ensure that they are meeting the definition of Persons with disabilities as defined in DoPT OM No. 36035/3/2004-Estt(Res), dated 29.12.2005 and submitting applications in conformity with the requirements indicated in the advertisement.
- The candidates availing relaxation against PwD category are required to submit the Disability Certificate in the format prescribed by Government of India, Department of Personnel and Training vide OM No. 36035/3/2004-Estt(Res) dated: 29.12.2005. The format is available at the website www.persmin.nic.in
- For persons with disability persons who suffers from more than 40% of relevant disability will only be eligible for applicable relaxation. The Disability Certificate issued by a competent authority as per GOI norms is mandatory.
- The above mentioned 1 post is reserved for PWD.
- Relaxation/ Age Limit
- Government employees will be eligible for relaxation in age by 5 years.
- C-DAC internal candidates also will be eligible for an age relaxation of 5 years.
- The cut-off date for ascertaining the age and experience will be Last Date of submission of application is extended upto: 20-Jul-2021
- Selection Process:
- Mode of Selection: Selection processes viz. Written Test - The test will be of objective type covering English, Reasoning, Numerical Ability & Domain Knowledge, etc., or to specific functions/disciplines or as deemed fit by the management, will be deployed. Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at any time, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding.
- The qualification and experience prescribed are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for written test and selection processes. There will be an initial screening based on the academic and other parameters given in the on-line application and only those screened-in will be considered for further selection process.
- The management reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limits, in the event of the number of applicants more, for the post(s) at its discretion. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, written test marks, skill test if any, and such other selection processes/parameters, as deemed fit by management.
Written Test Details:
- Paper will be of 150 marks (100marks for General Aptitude & for Domain 50 marks) with a duration of 120 minutes total.
b. No interview will be conducted for the above mentioned post.
c. For final selection written test marks on merit will be considered.
d. Weightage will be given to marks obtain in domain knowledge.
e. Question paper (only objective) covering following syllabus.
50 (HR - 15, Fin - 15, MMG - 20)
- All the qualifying qualifications should be regular course(s) from AICTE/UGC approved/recognized University/Deemed University/Institutes. The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be recognized as equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the respective University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute, which shall be required at the time of joining.
- Candidates with qualification acquired through Distance Learning Mode or Part Time Mode or Correspondence Mode shall not be considered.
Only those experiences which are relevant and acquired after the passing date of the qualifying qualification will be considered. The decision of C-DAC in this regard will be final and binding.
- Important Notes:
- In case of any ambiguity/dispute arising on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.
- Candidates are not required to send printout of application or any other documents in hard copy to C-DAC.
- Written test Call Letters, other correspondences (if any) etc. will be sent to candidates only as email to the email id provided in their online application. No hard copy will be sent.
- Mere issue of written test call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature.
- In case of internal candidates, please note that the finally selected candidates will have to resign from the services and re-join the post as fresh employees on probation.
- All queries pertaining to recruitment including selection process should be addressed to our Recruitment Team only through email@example.com. Kindly note that we have not authorized any agent/ agency for representing C-DAC for anything related to recruitment or its processes.
- Number of vacancies may increase/decrease based on the final assessment and such changes will be made by C-DAC without any notice based on administrative needs.
- C-DAC reserves the right to cancel or introduce any examination/ Other selection process. C-DAC also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process and/or the selection process without any notice and without assigning any reasons.
- The above posts will be filled as per the Recruitment Rules of C-DAC.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement. In case, it is detected at any point of time in future during process of selection or even after appointment that candidate was not eligible as per prescribed qualification, experience etc, which could not be detected at the time of selection due to whatever circumstances, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated as case may be.
- The number of reservedposts advertised may vary and C-DAC reserves the right not to fill up some or all the posts advertised, if the circumstances so warrant.
Closing date for applying online: The last date for online submission of application is extended upto: 20-Jul-2021
Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates
Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates
Extended upto: 20-Jul-2021
Written Test date
Will be communicated by email only
Please Note: The candidates are advised to visit C-DAC website regularly for notices/ information. Corrigendum/Extension/updates etc., if any, shall be published in our website www.cdac.in only.
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
Plot No. 6 & 7, Hardware Park,
Sy No. 1/1, Srisailam Highway,
PahadiShareef Via Keshavagiri (Post)
Web Site: www.cdac.in
Phone: 9100034448-Ext -941,942