General Terms & Conditions:
- Above mentioned position is on fixed duration and against approved project.
- Number of positions advertised may vary as per the C-DAC's requirement.
- The requirement of consultant is purely temporary in nature, for the above project undertaken by C-DAC.
- Engagement of incumbent as consultant does not confer any right to him to claim any temporary or permanent employment with C-DAC.
- For the above position physical presence is must at work place.
- Age of applicant: Should not be more than 62 years.
The cut-off date for ascertaining the age and experience will be Last Date of Application: i.e 20-June-2022.
- Only those experiences which are relevant and acquired after the passing date of the qualifying qualification will be considered. The decision of C-DAC in this regard will be final and binding
- Applicant should have excellent academic qualifications, experience & expertise in the field.
- Applicant should have performed previously at a responsible position in Research Organization or at an eminent position in the industry
- Applicant should be actively engaged in the profession currently and should have active interest in above mentioned field.
- Applications are invited from Indian Nationals only.
- In case of ambiguity/dispute arising on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.
- Interview Call Letters, other correspondences (if any) etc. will be send to candidates through email at the email id provided in their application form. No hard copy will be sent
- Mere issue of Interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature or selection for the post.
- In case of internal candidates, please note that the finally selected candidates will have to resign from the services and join the post as fresh candidate.
- All queries pertaining to engagement including selection process should be addressed to email@example.com. Kindly note that we have not authorized any agent/ agency for representing C-DAC for anything related to engagement or its processes.
- Number of vacancies may increase/decrease based on the final assessment and such changes will be made by C-DAC without any notice.
- C-DAC reserves the right to cancel or introduce any examination/Personal Interview/Other selection process. C-DAC also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the engagement process and/or the selection process without any notice and without assigning any reasons.
- All the posts will be filled as per the engagement of consultant rules of C-DAC.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement. In case, it is found at any point of time in future during process of selection or even after appointment that candidate was not eligible as per prescribed qualification, experience etc, which could not be found at the time of selection due to whatever circumstances, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated as case may be.
- No TA /DA will be provided for attending the interview.
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
Plot No. 6 & 7, Hardware Park,
Sy No. 1/1, Srisailam Highway,
PahadiShareef Via Keshavagiri (Post)
Web Site: www.cdac.in
Phone: 9100034448-Ext -941,942