- Advance level troubleshooting, Deep-dive knowledge in Security tools (VAPT & SIEM / SOC).
- Experience in creating and reviewing technical documents like Architecture blueprint, Design specifications, Deployment architecture, Workload modelling to ensure the secure Data Centre etc.
- To ensure the security through planning, deploying, regular assessments and monitoring of key infrastructure and services namely:
- Data Centre Network Infrastructure
- Data Centre Server Infrastructure
- Data Centre Non-IT Infrastructure
- Cloud/infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
- Managed services (MS)
- Operating System level
- Web & Mobile Application level
- Desktops, Laptops, Mobile Devices
- End Point Security
- Email, DNS, DHCP, NTP, Backup & Other Monitoring & Management tools / software services
- To create, improve, monitor and manage process related to ISO 27001:2013 (Information Security).
- Professional security management certification or equivalent such as a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or other similar credentials, is desired.
- Well versed in ITIL / ISO 20000 / ISO 27001 / COBIT standard implementation in the projects.
- Ability to troubleshoot performance, availability and scalability issues in a complex technology stack for a large-scale application.
- Experience in performance tuning and optimization of Java based Applications on any of the following application servers – Wildfly, JBoss and Tomcat. Deep expertise in any one of the application servers is a must.
- Strong experience in at least one enterprise RDBMS (Preferably PostgreSQL / Enterprise Database).
- Experience in creating and reviewing technical documents like Architecture blueprint, Design specifications, Deployment architecture, Workload modeling etc.
- Experience in either of these areas is a definite add-on - Infrastructure sizing, Capacity planning, Performance modeling, Cloud Computing.
- Working experience on Linux/Unix based OS system is a must.
- Ability to mentor development teams and guide them in resolving complex technical issues encountered in projects.
- Support to Business Development activities.
- At least 5 years' experience in Architect role.
- Lead and maintain the design, implementation, and documentation of complex Cloud system architecture initiatives based on real world deployment experience of VMware products (VMWARE Certified will be preferred) within complex IT environments.
- Work independently, and as a member of a team, to open up the boundaries in adopting the best practices and implement the cloud fit elegantly and comprehensively as per the design.
- Provide strategic recommendations for Cloud design, infrastructure design, software development design/architecture, application frameworks, and/or interfaces.
- Designing and Implementing workflow automation scripts, blueprints, orchestration scripts, Network Virtualization & Configuration (NSX preferably).
- Proficiency in modern software architecture using CI/CD, DevOps, Scalability, and API first strategy is required.