- Capability to drive creation of Enterprise Architectures and lead Design teams.
- Design software solutions to address business issues.
- Provide architectural blueprints.
- Recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure the highest quality product platform.
- Experience installing, configuring, documenting, testing, training, and implementing new applications and systems.
- Have in depth knowledge and experience of Software Design and Development in J2EE, (MVC Architecture using spring (3.1 & above) /Struts (2.0) and Hibernate (4.2 & above) frameworks.) Database Oracle/ PostGress/MSSQL and WebSpehere /JBOSS/Tomcat.
- Deep knowledge of big data technologies and proven expertise in utilizing them for large scale implementation: Hadoop, Map Reduce, SOLR, Elasticsearch, Kibana, ETL tools.
- In-depth knowledge and hands on experience of various technologies like Java, J2EE.
- Practical experience with enterprise search platforms (e.g. Lucene/SOLR, ES).
- Knowledge in building RESTful web-service.
Additional Skill set
- Proficiency in full stack web-application development with latest technologies.
- Expertise in Performance Tuning, Scalability, Design, Build, Test and Deployment.Strong Experience in Hands-on application of NLP frameworks.
- Deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot core business applications, including application servers, associated hardware, endpoints, and databases.
- Meet and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and requirements.
- Develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow.
- Translate highly technical specifications into clear non-technical requirements.
- Manage the set-up and configuration of systems.
- Define and coordinate the execution of testing procedures, and develop test cases to serve the overall quality assurance process.
- Provide documentation of all processes and training as needed.
- Develop and implement maintenance procedures, monitor systems health, gather system statistics, and troubleshoot reported errors and alarms.
- Perform design, implementation, and upgrades of information systems to meet the business and user needs.
- Implement best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance, and system performance.