- Have in depth knowledge and experience of Software Design and Development in J2EE, (MVC Architecture using spring (3.1 & above) /Struts (2.0) and Hibernate (4.2 & above) frameworks.) Database Oracle/ PostGress/MSSQL and WebSpehere /JBOSS/Tomcat.
- Evaluates complex situations using multiple sources of information filters, validates and interprets dynamic material.
- Manages and appropriately escalates: delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes associated to the project development initiatives.
- Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams and interact with all levels.
- Analysis, planning, developing requirements documents, building functional models, developing procedures, developing functional architectures, and other related management and technical duties.
- Assigns and monitor work of technical personnel, ensuring that project steps are in alignment with business objectives, on-time and within budget.
- Creates a method of change management including ownership of documentation, communication plans, process training, etc.
- Defines project scope, deliverables, roles and responsibilities in collaboration with stakeholders and business partners.
- Designs and implements processes to monitor and control resources, budget, risks and value to Business Objectives.
- Establishes, plans, and executes major milestone reviews to complete the project and project life cycle. Ensure project and reviewed, including the technical leadership of requirements management, design, implementation, system integration, verification, test, quality assurance, delivery, operations, and sustainment of the technical solution.
- Manage scope throughout the project duration. Maintains accurate program estimates, timelines, project plans, status reports.
- Manages and tracks team velocity, financials, and other KPIs in relation to the plan and published progress reports.
- Possesses high level understanding in the areas of web application programming, content management systems, API, database and system design.
- Provide process improvement recommendations based on best practices and industry standards.
- Resolves conflicts by demonstrating leadership and appropriate decision-making competencies.
- Responsible for complex program management tasks and development of standards and processes for scheduling, administration, and accounting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group; developers, Stakeholders, and subject matter experts.