How to apply
- Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read 'General Terms and Conditions' carefully
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile number which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process..
- Candidate can click on the 'Apply' button provided against each position for which he/she wish to apply.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in online application form click on 'Submit' button.
- The required Application fee is to be paid by the candidates through online payment, using Internet Banking/debit/credit cards during the online application process at C-DAC website. It is advised to print and keep the transaction details for own records..
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading .
- Candidates should scan their Disability Certificate, Caste Certificate, OBC Non- Creamy Layer, EWSs Certificate if any, in PDF format (not more than 500 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
- No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidate working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed, should be forwarded through proper channel to Joint Director (HRD), C-DAC, Anusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1, Institutional Area, Sector 62, Noida U. P.- 201 309. Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce 'No objection certificate (NOC)' from their current employer before selection, failing, C-DAC reserves the right to cancel the selection.
Closing date for applying online: The last date for online submission of application is November 1, 2021 (upto 1800 hrs.)
|A||Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates||October 2, 2021|
|B||Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates||November 1, 2021 (upto 1800 hrs.)|
|C||Written test date||Will be communicated by email only|
The candidates are advised to visit C-DAC website regularly for related notices/ information, Corrigendum/Extension etc. If any, shall be published in website www.cdac.in only.
General Terms & Conditions
The above appointment would be against positions sanctioned by governing council, in regular vacancies, available at C-DAC subject to the applicable provisions of Bye laws and other applicable rules. The selected candidates will be appointed against regular post.
All appointment against the notified positions i.e. against regular vacancies, will be done as per clause 18.1.2 of Bye-Laws, on contract basis for a duration of 5 years. The contract shall be renewable based on satisfactory performance review for further periods of five years at a time, till attaining the age of superannuation i.e. 60 years.
On successful clearance of probation, selected candidate will be employed on contract for duration of 5 years which shall be renewable based on satisfactory performance review for further periods of 5 years at a time. On completion of two or more contractual terms covering a minimum of ten consecutive years, selected candidate shall be considered for regularization based on the merit evaluated through a due process as laid down in the society by time to time, however not beyond the age of superannuationi.e. 60 years.Reservation
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/PwD /Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs)will be applicable as per the norms, as applicable to C-DAC.
- Candidate belonging to reserved categories /EWSs should produce the certificates at the time of written test/before the joining, issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India, failing which such candidate's selection/appointment will be cancelled.
- In case of candidates belonging to OBC (Non Creamy Layer) category, certificate should specifically contain the clause that the candidate does not belong to 'creamy layer section'.
- The OBC candidates who belong to "CREAMY LAYER" are not entitled for OBC concession and such candidates have to indicate their category as "General". The OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates are required to submit requisite certificate (issued not prior to six month) in the prescribed format of Government of India issued by Competent Authority at the time of Joining .
- Applicants against PWD category are expected to ensure that they are meeting the definition of Persons with disabilities as defined in DoPT OM No. 36035/3/2004-Estt(Res), dated 29.12.2005 and submitting applications in conformity with the requirements indicated in the advertisement.
- The candidates availing relaxation against PwD category are required to submit the Disability Certificate in the format prescribed by Government of India, Department of Personnel and Training vide OM No. 36035/3/2004-Estt(Res) dated: 29.12.2005. The format is available at the website www.persmin.nic.in .
- For persons with disability who suffers from more than 40% of relevant disability will only be eligible for applicable relaxation. The Disability Certificate issued by a competent authority as per GOI norms is mandatory. .
- Reservation for EWSs shall be applicable as per the DOPT OM No. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) Dated January 19, 2019 .
- The candidates applying under EWSs category are required to submit the Economically Weaker Sections Certificate in the format prescribed by Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pension Department of Personnel and Training vide OM No.36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.2019.The format is available at the website www.persmin.nic.in .
|Post||Pay Level||No. of Posts||Category|
||06||09*||UR 04, SC 01, ST 01, OBC 02, EWS 01|
|*One vacancy is earmarked for OH-PwD Category|
Relaxation/ Age Limit:
- Applicants belonging to the reserved category (SC/ST/OBC) / physically challenged/Ex-servicemen would be eligible for relaxations according to the Government of India norms.
- Government employees will be eligible for relaxation in age by 5 years.
- C-DAC internal candidates also will be eligible for an age relaxation of 5 years.
- The cut-off date for ascertaining the age and experience will be Last Date of submission of application
- Mode of Selection:- Selection processes viz. Written Test - The test will be of objective type covering English,Logical Reasoning,General Knowledge,Numerical Ability & Domain Knowledge, etc. or as deemed fit by the management. Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at any time, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding.
- The qualification and experience prescribed are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for written test and selection processes. There will be an initial screening based on the academic and other parameters given in the on-line application and only those screened-in will be considered for further selection process.
- The management reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limits, in the event of the number of applicants more, for any post(s) at its discretion. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, written test marks, skill test if any, and such other selection processes/parameters, as deemed fit by management.
Written Test Details
- Paper will be of 150 marks (25 marks per topic & for Domain 50 marks) with a duration of 120 minutes total.
- Candidates who will get minimum 40 % marks (Section wise 30 % & 40 % overall ) (relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories against reserved positions) will qualify based on merit list for selection
- No interview will be conducted for the above mentioned post.
- For final selection written test marks will be considered and merit list shall be prepared domain-wise based on the marks obtained by individual .
- Question paper (only objective) covering following syllabus.
Paper Syllabus For S & T
- All the qualifying qualifications should be recognized from AICTE/UGC approved/recognized University/Deemed University/Institutes. The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be recognized as equivalent to the relevant courses approved/recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)/UGC/AICTE.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a qualifying degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by the respective University/Institute. Please also obtain a certificate to this effect from University / Institute, which shall be required at the time of joining.
Only those experiences which are relevant and acquired after the passing date of the qualifying qualification will be considered. The decision of C-DAC in this regard will be final and binding.
- A non-refundable application fees of Rs.500/- is payable for applying for the posts, which is to be paid by the candidates using Internet Banking/debit/credit cards during the online application process at C-DAC website.
- No fees shall be payable by candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD /EWS category.
- Female applicants are also exempted from application fee.
- Candidates may take note that no cheque, DD or cash will be accepted towards payment of application fees.
- Candidate can apply for only one post.
- In case of any ambiguity/dispute arising on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.
- Candidates are not required to send printout of application or any other documents in hard copy to C-DAC
- Written test Call Letters, other correspondences (if any) etc. will be sent to candidates only as email to the email id provided in their online application. No hard copy will be sent.
- Mere issue of written test call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature.
- In case of internal candidates, please note that the finally selected candidates will have to resign from the services and re-join the post as fresh employees on probation.
- All queries pertaining to recruitment including selection process should be addressed to our Recruitment Team only through firstname.lastname@example.org . Kindly note that we have not authorized any agent/ agency for representing C-DAC for anything related to recruitment or its processes.
- Number of vacancies may increase/decrease based on the final assessment and such changes will be made by C-DAC without any notice.
- C-DAC reserves the right to cancel or introduce any examination/Other selection process. C-DAC also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process and/or the selection process without any notice and without assigning any reasons.
- All the posts will be filled as per the Recruitment Rules of C-DAC.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement. In case, it is detected at any point of time in future during process of selection or even after appointment that candidate was not eligible as per prescribed qualification, experience etc, which could not be detected at the time of selection due to whatever circumstances, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated as case may be.
- The number of unreserved/reserved posts advertised may vary and C-DAC reserves the right not to fill up some or all the posts advertised, if the circumstances so warrant.
- Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced ComputingAnusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1, Block C, Institution Area, Sector - 62,Noida, UP - 201309