||Sr. Project Engineer
||Mobile Application Developer (Full Stack)
|Group/ No. of Positions (indicative only)
||Health Informatics - II -02
|Essential Qualification (Full Time
- 1st Class (60%) B.E/B. Tech. /MCA or equivalent degree in Computer Science/IT/Computer Applications/Electronics.
|Minimum Post Qualification Experience
- 3-7 years of post-qualification work experience relevant to the job description.
- We are looking for a strong mobile app developer (full stack development) who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to develop & implement user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s).
- Deep knowledge of mobile platforms – Flutter/DART language (Cross Platform) and Android programming or Swift (iOS) language is must.
- Knowledge of XCODE SDK for preparing iOS Builds, Android Studio SDK and publishing on app store.
- Payment Gateway (Razorpay/Paytm etc) and SMS/Email Integrations.
- Familiarity with push notifications using Firebase.
- Familiarity with using Git SVN for version controls.
- Certificate generation/linking/Updating while generating apk/builds.
- Knowledge of RESTful Web APIs integrations in mobile application development. Familiarity with the JSON format.
- Knowledge of PL/SQL programming/queries is added advantage.
- Experience with testing, profiling and debugging mobile applications.
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences.
- Knowledge of inbuilt interfaces/libraries like Voice to text APIs integration, QR Scanners, Camera, GPS, Bluetooth etc in mobile application development (Flutter/Android/iOS).
|CTC per Annum
9.65 - ₹11.51/- lakhs per annum based on the post qualification relevant experience as per C-DAC norms
||45 years at the time of submission of application.
* C-DAC reserves the right w.r.t. to the pay to be offered to selected candidates based on the
norms of C-DAC. Higher starting pay may be allowed to candidates possessing higher qualification or certifications namely like PMP, CISSP, etc.
Back to previous page Apply Online
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of
Advanced ComputingAnusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1, Block C, Institution
Area, Sector - 62,Noida - 201309