C-DAC(H)/RECT No.03 (2022/Nov)
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is a Scientific Society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics) in the country, working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. C-DAC represents a unique facet working in close junction with MeitY to implement nation's policy and pragmatic interventions and initiatives in Information Technology. As an institution for high-end Research and Development (R&D), C-DAC has been at the forefront of the Information, Communications Technologies, and Electronics (ICT&E) revolution, constantly building capacities in emerging/enabling technologies and innovating and leveraging its expertise, caliber and skill sets to develop and deploy products and solutions for different sectors of the economy. C-DAC's areas of expertise range from R&D work in ICT&E Technologies to Product Development, IP Generation, Technology Transfer and Deployment of Solutions. Primary Thematic or Thrust Areas addressed by C-DAC are:
- High Performance Computing and Grid & Cloud Computing
- Multilingual Computing & Heritage Computing
- Professional Electronics, VLSI & Embedded Systems
- Software Technologies including FOSS
- Cyber Security & Cyber Forensics
- Health Informatics
- Education & Training
C-DAC, Hyderabad is looking for skilled and committed candidates with innovative mindset to contribute towards National Level Projects with societal impact. Appointments are on contract basis on consolidated emolument which may be considered for extension for a further period based on performance of the Incumbent and project requirement.
- Project Officer – 03 (Three)
|Name of the Post
|No. of Requirement
|Project Officer - I
|ISEA Content Management
|Project Officer - II
|ISEA Social Media
|Project Officer - III
|Information Security Services
The mentioned positions are on contract for a fixed duration and against approved projects. The positions are purely on contract basis on consolidated emoluments, initially for a period of 01 year and extendable based on project requirement. * C-DAC reserves the right w.r.t. to the pay to be offered to selected candidates based on the norms of C-DAC.
Note: CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO CAREFULLY READ THE DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT BEFORE FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION.
How to apply
- Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read ‘General Terms and Conditions’ carefully.
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- Candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each position for which he/she wishes to apply.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in online application form click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 300 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- Candidates should download the “Personal Particular Form” and upload the filled Form and also upload the higher degree certificate (Graduation / PG) in PDF Format.
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records and you should submit signed application at the time of written test/Interview.
- No hard copy/ printed applications should be sent to C-DAC.
- Candidates are advised to note that one candidate is allowed to apply for one Post only which is most suitable to their qualification and experience. As such the candidates are advised to go through the requirement of educational qualification, experience and other conditions carefully before choosing the post for which they wish to apply.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement. In case, it is found at any point of time in future during process of selection or even after appointment that the candidate was not eligible as per prescribed qualification, experience etc., which could not be found at the time of selection due to whatever circumstances, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/ terminated as case may be without giving any notice.
- Candidate working in Government of India/ State Government (Department/ Undertaking/ PSUs/ Autonomous bodies) may also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed should be forward through proper channel to Head HRD, C-DAC Hyderabad.
- Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce 'No objection certificate (NOC)' from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, falling which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
Closing date for applying online: The last date for online submission of application is 26-Dec-2022 (up to 05:30 PM).
Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates
Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates
Written Test / Interview date
Will be communicated by email only
Please Note: The candidates are advised to visit C-DAC website regularly for notices/ information. Corrigendum/Extension/updates etc., if any, shall be published in our website www.cdac.in only.