Training on "Hadoop for Big Data Analytics" and "Analytics using Apache Spark"
C-DAC, Bangalore is conducting a Four-day training: Two-day training on "Hadoop for Big Data Analytics" followed by Two-day training on "Analytics using Apache Spark"
- Hadoop for Big Data Analytics - 27-28 June, 2016
- Analytics using Apache Spark - 29-30 June, 2016
Venue: C-DAC Knowledge Park, Byappanahalli, Old Madras Road, Bangalore
Four-day program enables the data analysts and data scientists to get the insight & understanding of the Hadoop and Spark platform through well designed hands-on sessions.
"Hadoop for Big Data Analytics" - Topics
- Setting up your Hadoop cluster
- Data management using HDFS
- Map Reduce framework with Map Reduce application hands on
- Apache Hive and Pig to leverage data manipulation
- Apache HBASE, NoSQL Database and hands-on Apache HBASE
- Apache Phoenix
"Analytics using Apache Spark" - Topics
- Introduction to Apache Spark
- Spark architecture and internals
- Large-scale parallel and distributed data processing using Spark
- Spark MLlib - A Machine learning library
- Spark streaming
- Analytics using Spark - Use cases
Developers, Researchers, Engineers, and Faculty from industry, research labs, universities and colleges, who needs hands-on experience on big data analytics.
- Registration starts from 10 April, 2016
- As the seats are limited, registration will be based on the first come first serve basis.
- Registration closes by 10 June, 2016
Participants are required to make their own arrangements for transportation and accommodation
Route Map: http://goo.gl/s5msvj
Click here to download the brochure
(File Type: PDF, File Size: 568 kb, Date: 04/25/2016)