- Health Informatics
- Decision Support Systems
- CerviSCAN - AI based Cervical Cancer Screening
CerviSCAN - Automated Solution for Screening of Cervical Cancer using
AI, Robotics and Cloud Technologies
CerviSCAN is an indigenized system full ecosystem for screening of cervical
cancer using methodologies of AI and Robotics which makes population screening
for Cervical Cancer feasible. Through CerviSCAN, a suite of 7 products are
developed which automates the screening workflow right from preparation of
cervical smear to AI assisted diagnosis.
The System has been validated on on over 10,000 Patient cases across 4 premium
cancer care centres of the country (1)ICMR-NICPR, Noida (2)Regional Cancer
Centre, Thiruvananthapuram (3) Dr.BBCI, Guwahati and (4)ABV-Regional Cancer
CerviSCAN reduces screening cost significantly and improves the screening
efficiency of human expert.
- DigiSmearAS20x- AI powered Slide
- Digital Cytology Framework - Smart
- AI-PAP - AI Assisted PAP smear analysis
- RotoStainer - Robotic system for Slide
- KytoSpin - Mega Funnel Centrifuge
- KytoFunnel- Funnel for Specimen
- KytoClip - Clip to bind KytoFunnel &
Cervical cancer caused 2,80,000 deaths annually worldwide. More than 70,000 of
these occur in India. Absence of systematic PAP screening programs coupled with
highly skewed ratio of trained cytologists in relation to huge population of our
country makes it leading cause of cancer deaths in the India
Main uses and domain
- Primary/Family Health centres.
- Mobile Ophthalmology Units
- Population screening camps
- Complete Ecosystem for screening of
- Cost effective Monolayer Smear
Preparation Technique and Lab Automation Equipments.
- RotoStainer with batch stain capacity of
96slides, programmable interfaces to adapt to different staining techniques.
- High precision slide scanner to scan
slides in X, Y and Z direction with real-time focus estimation.
- User configurable scan mode selection to
optimize scan quality and scan time.
- Cloud Interface integrated with smart
- Virtual Whole slide visualization with
features for efficient diagnosis
- Image Annotation and Sharing to peers.
- Bethesda Report generation
- AI Assisted Diagnosis by pre-selecting
region of interest.
Features and Technical Specifications
Platform required(if any)
- Analyses cervical cells for precancerous
lesions and classifies the slide as NEGATIVE or REVIEW. REVIEW slides are
re-screened by an expert for final conclusion.
- Automatically detects and removes
- Supports standard Bethesda format for
- Slide & Image level processing and
automated batch processing
- Able to screen out 60% of NEGATIVE cases
thereby improving the screening efficiency while detecting 80% of positive
cases with 93% accuracy in high grade lesions.
- Printable formatted statistical reports
in PDF & HTML
- Configurable for multiple microscopes
- Core i5, 3 Ghz with 4GB RAM or better
- Monitor with 1920x1080 resolution
- Windows 7 64 bit OS
- Shall be provided along with the system
- Motorized table with height adjustment
for mounting the fundus camera
- Enclosed room with controlled lighting,
so as not to interfere with the imaging
- Infrastructural facilities for
Contact Details for Techno Commercial
DR ALEXANDER G
Health Informatics & Software Technology Group,
email - email@example.com