DICOM SDK Overview
C-DAC’s Medical Informatics Standards Software Development Kit for DICOM is a FOSS toolkit for applications/ medical devices to comply with NEMA’s DICOM PS3.0-2015 Standard. It is a rapid application development tool which provides high return on investment through cost effective implementation of the standard.
Complete set of supported IODs and DIMSE Services
Toolkit provides comprehensive implementation of all standard-defined IODs with supported transfer syntaxes. It also has complete support for all Composite and Normalized services defined in the standard. This enables developers to build DICOM-defined SCU/ SCP components for any required set of IODs for required set of transfer syntaxes. The toolkit is provided as pre-built set of SKUs of combination of DIMSE Services and IODs.
- Provides API framework for JAVA platform
- SDK allows building Service Class User (SCU) and Service Class Provider (SCP) components for all provided and standard defined modalities
- Integrates with Rapid Application Development Tools so programmer can continue using IDE of choice
- Layered API packaging approach makes it possible to target currently needed DICOM capabilities and enhance / extend later
- High Return-On-Investment by complete implementation of the standard
- Suitable for both DICOM expert and general object-oriented programmer
- Start early with SDK using variety of test codes, documentation available with the toolkit
- Designed to easily deliver and update revisions to standard
- Comprehensive support and upgrade options for times when you need help