|Name of Post
||CAE - I
||C-DAC Adjunct Engineer - Machine Learning Solution Architect / Techno Functional Specialist
|No. of Requirements
|Desired Educational Qualification and specialization
|| B.E/B.Tech/MCA or equivalent degree in relevant discipline
Master in Technology (M.Tech.)/ Masters in Engineering (M.E.) in relevant discipline
Ph.D. in relevant discipline
|Post Qualification relevant Experience
|| 8 years and above in relevant discipline
||57 years at the time of the submission of application
|Desired Skill Sets
- Strong knowledge in AI / ML / DL / AR-VR / Cognitive Neuroscience
- Excellent knowledge and experience in development of machine learning and AI based applications.
- Excellent understanding of data analysis, modeling, machine learning and deep learning concepts and state-of-art best practice in emerging technologies.
- Exposure for working project documentations i.e. Proposals, Concept Note, SRS and reports
- Hands on with MATLAB, tools on Brain signal Analysis and cognitive assessment
- Research oriented approach with good problem solving and communication skills
- Experience in leading teams focused on creating detailed algorithms and data models.
- Research-minded, ability to run experiments independently and present results to leadership.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, identify and resolve problems.
- Excellent Communication, time management and multitasking skills.
|Proposed Job Profile
- Technical implementation of algorithms along with the assistance in Design & Architecture and initializing new research area
- Documentation support in project proposals & Concept notes
- Effective Team monitoring & communication with stakeholders
- To understand requirements, architecture decisions, assess feasibility and provide time estimates on implementing new features and functionalities.
- Training, testing and validation of developed algorithms for custom solutions.
- Deployment of build models for real-time applications and deployment in production environment.
- To be able to manage multiple concurrent customers facing engagements involving multidisciplinary teams.
- Resource Planning, Developing Schedules, Time Estimating, Cost Estimating, Developing a Budget, Creating Charts and Schedules, Risk Analysis & Managing Risks and Issues, Monitoring and Reporting Progress
- Responsible for preparing reports and presentations, implementation plan document, etc., as needed for the project with ability to deliver timely and quality outcomes individually and also as a team player.
|Consolidated Pay Per Month
||As per the industry standards based on qualification, experience, expertise, role etc.
Back to previous page
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Innovation Park,Panchavati, Pashan,
Pune - 411 008