|Name of Post
||CAE - III (14 years and above experience)
||C-DAC Adjunct Engineer - IT Service Design Architect
|No. of Requirements
|Desired Educational Qualification and specialization
|| B. E. / B. Tech. in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics
First Class PG Degree in Science or domain, in relevant discipline
|Post Qualification relevant Experience
|| For - BE / B. Tech / MCA / First Class PG Degree in Science or domain, in relevant discipline - 14 Years and above relevant work experience in delivery of large Technology solutions preferably with Govt. / PSU sector.
||57 years at the time of the submission of application
|Desired Skill Sets
||Indicative skills and experience required:
- A Projects experience in managing operations (in Government / public sector/ private sector) similar to envisaged scope in India or abroad
- Experience in setup of SOC and NOC and carrying out continual service improvements
- Experience in design/architecture and implementation of ITIL v3. processes
- Service Management Tool Design & Specification experience
- ITIL, COBIT or similar certification is a must. Certifications in either Microsoft Azure or AWS is desired
- Experience in Hosting and Managed Service Business
- Proven experience on IT environments and ITIL based Service Management.
- The ability to write coherent, concise, and readable technical service documentation;
- Ability to lead both virtual and co-located teams;
- Commercially astute - working knowledge of the contractual impact of the deal and associated constraints;
Excellent presentation skills both verbal and written.
|Proposed Job Profile
- Service organisation design.
- Service management process/procedure definition.
- Customer engagement (to agree processes & interfaces).
- Process work instruction.
- Service desk design.
- Service reporting design.
- Service management tool design.
- Service management / design proposals to customers.
- Service management consultancy.
- Change Requests for projects which require out of scope deliverables.
- Documenting and updating Service Support Model
- Identify and apply updates to the Service Management tool
- Define the quality acceptance criteria for the service transition
- Ensuring monitoring tools is aligned with the Service Level Agreements
- Ensuring monitoring, patching, and backup solutions are correctly tested and validated
- Impact assessment of operating and governance model against requirements
- Understanding and assessment of SLA's and KPI's w.r.t. service credit and service penalty
|Consolidated Pay Per Month
||As per the industry standards based on qualification, experience, expertise, role etc.
Back to previous page
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Innovation Park,Panchavati, Pashan,
Pune - 411 008