|Name of Post
||CAE (8 years and above)
||C-DAC Adjunct Engineer - Senior System Administrator
|No. of Requirements
|Desired Educational Qualification and specialization
||B. E. / B. Tech./ME/ M. Tech in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/ Software Engineering
First Class PG Degree in Science or domain, in relevant discipline
|Post Qualification relevant Experience
|| For - BE / B. Tech /ME/ M. Tech/ Post Graduate Degree in Science or relevant discipline - 8 Years and above relevant work experience
||57 years at the time of the submission of application
|Desired Skill Sets
- Administration and management of HPC cluster based on Opensource in large scale environment High level of Linux administration experience (RHEL7, RHEL8 or equivalent).
- Administration experience on GPFS/LUSTER/BeeGFS or any parallel file systems
- Performance monitoring and fine tuning on HPC cluster systems
- Supporting HPC clusters, including systems with accelerators, and high-performance file systems and storage Hardware installation, configuration, upgrades.
- Strong scripting skills (Bash, Perl, or Python) and an ability to program is an advantage.
- Cluster provisioning, systems management, resource management middleware
- Experience working with High Performance Computing Workload Managers (PBS Pro, Grid Engine, LSF, SLURM, etc.)
- Familiarity with UNIX/Linux internals (CentOS, Redhat. Ubuntu).
- Knowledge of modern HPC systems, CPU/GPU architectures and execution models
- Good understanding of Cloud Computing environments such as AWS, Azure and containerization technologies such as Dockers, Singularity
- Experience of writing technical manuals, administration & end-user guide.
|Proposed Job Profile
- Install, test, maintain and manage High-Performance Compute systems across India under NSM
- Managing the team of system administrators
- Manage complex HPC issues and support
- Project plan implementation
- Participate in the evaluation of emerging HPC technologies and explore new features that would create new capabilities and enhance system performance and usability.
|Consolidated Pay Per Month
||As per the industry standards based on qualification, experience, expertise, role etc.
Back to previous page
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Innovation Park,Panchavati, Pashan,
Pune - 411 008