|Name of Post
||CAE (8 years and above)
||Adjunct Engineer - VLSI Design
|No. of Positions (indicative only)
|Desired Educational Qualification and specialization
||Bachelor or Masters of Engineering with specialization in Electronics and allied fields like Telecommunication, Digital Systems, Microelectronics, VLSI Design etc.
|Post Qualification relevant Experience.
|| 8 Years and above relevant work experience
||57 years at the time of the submission of application
- Strong Understand of Hardware design
- Strong knowledge of HDLs like Verilog / System Verilog
- Proficiency in developing SV/UVM based test environments
- Strong RTL debugging and analytical skills
- Knowledge of C, C++ programming is must,
- Knowledge of System C is a plus
- Knowledge of scripting language such as Perl, Python, TCL is desirable Design Knowledge of one/more industry- standard bus interfaces and networking protocols (PCIe, USB, Ethernet, Infiniband etc.) AND Memory Interfaces (DDR2, DDR3 etc.) are a plus.
- Experience in implementation/timing closure for high- speed design is beneficial
- Working Knowledge of ASIC design flow
- Knowledge of project management tools, version control tools is desirable
|Proposed Job Profile
- Write Specifications for the relevant block, micro-architecture of one or more block
- Implement a specification using RTL coding techniques and best practices
- Creating verification test plan, coverage analysis
- Full-chip simulation plus debug
- System level Validation
- Technical Documentation
|Consolidated Pay Per Month
||As per the industry standards based on qualification, experience, expertise, role etc.
Back to previous page
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Anusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1, Sector-62,
Noida - 20130