|Name of Post
||Adjunct Engineer - VLSI Design
|No. of Requirements
|Essential Qualification (Full Time Courses only)
||First Class B.E/B. Tech in Electronics /Computer Science
Masters in Technology (M. Tech)/Masters in Engineering (M.E) in VLSI Systems
Ph. D in Microelectronics/ VLSI Systems
|Minimum Post Qualification Experience
||8 years and above relevant experience
||57 years at the time of the submission of application
- Arm Architecture (v7 & v8). SoC Architecture and Micro-architecture design for HPC class of SoC. Bus Interconnect protocols - AMBA Bus Protocols (AXI4, AMBA5 CHI, etc.).
- Design Expertise of
- High-speed peripherals like PCIe Gen3/4/5
- Memory Subsystem: DDR4/5, HBM
- Coherent Interconnects like CCIX, CXL
- Security IPs
- Verilog HDL coding and Verification
- EDA tools Mentor/Cadence/Synopsys
- Design expertise spanning all phases of the VLSI design cycle. Drive the project to achieve targeted PPAC (Power, Performance, Area and Cost) requirements.
- Project management tools, Version control and management tools, Good interpersonal skills, Good verbal and writing skills, knowledge and experience on technical publications and patent process.
- Knowledge in Physical Design and Verification, Synthesis, DFT, Silicon Validation.
- Packaging technology
- Journal and Conference publications.
- SoC Architecture / Micro Architecture
- To work on Multicore SoC design and Verification
- Exploration / Evaluation of IPs from different vendors to meet PPAC requirements of the design
- Ensure that software/hardware designs interface correctly
- Work with multiple teams/stakeholders (other C-DAC centres and Industry Partners) in SoC Design, IP and Product teams, and ecosystem partners to drive the SoC designs
- Work with other architects & developers to productize the improvements identified through detailed studies
- Team Management / Team Leading
|Annual CTC (Approximate)
||Rs.18.45 lakhs upto Rs.36.65 lakhs per annum based on the minimum post qualification relevant experience as per C-DAC norms
Back to previous page
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Plot No. 6 & 7, Hardware Park,
Sy No. 1/1, Srisailam Highway,
Pahadi Shareef Via Keshavagiri (Post), Hyderabad -501510
Phone: 9100034448-Ext -941,942