|Name of Post
||Electrical & Cooling
|No. of Requirements
|Desired Educational Qualification and specialization
|| B. E. / B. Tech. in Electronics/ Electrical/ Mechanical
M. E. / M. Tech. in Electronics/ Electrical/ Mechanical
Ph. D in Electronics/ Electrical/ Mechanical
|Post Qualification relevant Experience
|| 20 years and above
||64 years as on last date of advertisement
|Desired Skill Sets
- Technical Knowledge and experience in design, set-up, and operation of high-density data centres. The Design should include conceptual design with various options to suit the site requirement, basic design, detailed engineering and design pf Electrical system, Cooling System, IBMS, Equipment Lay out Engineering for High Performance Computing Data Center (HPC)
- Experience in load analysis, design calculations, equipment sizing calculaions, system studies and finalization of major equipment specifications, Preparation of Master Single Line Diagram, load list calculation of connected load, working load, anticipated MD, transformer sizing, DG sizing, voltage drop calculations, cable sizing etc. Load flow, short circuit studies, selection of chiller, Selection of PAC and PAHU, PUE calculations etc., Hands On for selection of cooling technologies including In Row, RDHX, DCLC etc.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of technical standards related to cooling and electrical systems (IS, IEC, ISO, ASHRAE, TIA 942 etc)
- In-depth knowledge and application of rules, regulations and procedures of Government of India regulatory and compliance bodies.
- Technical writing and documentation skills.
- The candidate should have experience in the design, set-up and operation of at least one contemporary data-centre of 2000 sq ft. area and with IT power more than 500 KW
- Experience in Direct Contact Liquid cooling technologies is desirable
|Proposed Job Profile
- Design electrical and cooling system for high-density data- centres incorporating all necessary and desirable technical standards and local regulatory requirements, and incorporating the latest technologies with lowest TCO.
- Conduct feasibility studies on electrical and cooling subsystems for identified sites across India. Conduct site surveys and draw - up recommendations. Provide technical and budgetary evaluations and recommendations.
- Provide advice on regulatory and compliance aspects of data-centre design and implementation.
- Preparation of Lay-out drawings for Server Racks, electrical equipment cable, earthing, indoors as well as outdoor illumination, mechanical drawings, P & ID, Civil drawing for internal data centre etc.
- Drafting of technical specifications for Electrical, Mechanical, IBMS etc. systems.
- Prepare and submit documents, including tender documents, drawings, BOQ, etc as required during the execution of the project.
- Assist in technical evaluation of potential and selected technologies, conduct comparative studies.
- Verify and certify various works related to power and cooling . Prepare checklist of all items and ensure compliance to requirements before handing over.
- Ensure appropriate site supervision of electrical and cooling works.
- Support site activity, installation, commissioning during construction phase.
- Verify bills of contractors and vendors.
- Prepare and submit operation and maintenance program for power and cooling systems across sites. Conduct performance and compliance audits.
- Report on progress to C-DAC on monthly basis.
||As per the industry standards based on qualification, experience, expertise, role etc.