ADVT: No: PUNE/Gr B & C/01/2021
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society of the Department of Information Technology under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics) in the country, working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. C-DAC represents a unique facet working in close junction with MietY to implement nation's policy and pragmatic interventions and initiatives in Information Technology. As an institution for high-end Research and Development (R&D), C-DAC has been at the forefront of the Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics (ICT&E) revolution, constantly building capacities in emerging/enabling technologies and innovating and leveraging its expertise, caliber and skill sets to develop and deploy products and solutions for different sectors of the economy.
C-DAC's areas of expertise range from R&D work in ICT&E Technologies to Product Development, IP Generation, Technology Transfer and Deployment of Solutions. Primary Thematic or Thrust Areas addressed by C-DAC are:
- High Performance Computing and Grid & Cloud Computing
- Multilingual Computing & Heritage Computing
- Strategic Electronics, VLSI & Embedded Systems
- Software Technologies including FOSS
- Cyber Security & Cyber Forensics
- Health Informatics
- Education & Training
Applications are invited (only online) for the Group B & C Technical & Non-Technical positions to be filled by way of Direct Recruitment.
How to apply:
- Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read 'General Terms and Conditions' carefully
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile number which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- Candidate can click on the 'Apply' button provided against each position for which he/she wish to apply.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in online application form click on 'Submit' button.
- The required Application fee is to be paid by the candidates through online payment, using debit/credit cards during the online application process at C-DAC website. It is advised to print and keep the transaction details for own records.
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- Candidates should scan their Disability Certificate, Caste Certificate, OBC Non- Creamy Layer, Typing certificate, Shorthand certificate, EWSs Certificate if any, in PDF format (not more than 500 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
- No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidate working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed, should be forwarded through proper channel to Head (HRD & Legal) of C-DAC, Pune. Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce 'No objection certificate (NOC)' from their current employer before selection, failing, C-DAC reserves the right to cancel the selection.
Closing date for applying online: The last date for online submission of application is July 10, 2021 (upto 1800 hrs.).
|A||Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates||June 16, 2021|
|B||Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates||July 10, 2021|
|C||Written test date||Will be communicated by email only|
The candidates are advised to visit C-DAC website regularly for related notices/ information, Corrigendum/Extension etc. If any, shall be published in website www.cdac.in only.
|Name of the Post||Level||No. of positions||Place of Posting|
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Innovation Park 34/1, Panchavati, Pashan
Pune - 411 008