|Name of the Post
||Project Engineer ( 2-5 years' experience )
||Data Centre Administration
|No. of Requirement
First Class B. E. / B. Tech. in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
First Class MCA
ME / M. Tech in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
|Post Qualification relevant Experience.
For BE/B. Tech/MCA - 2 years post qualification relevant experience
For ME/ M. Tech - Fresher's can apply
||37 years as on last date of application
- IT system administration experience (systems management, networks, firewalls) in an enterprise environment.
- Infrastructure IT (Systems Administration, Network Administration Linux OS, Network Administration, container technologies and virtualization
- Experience with Unix and Linux configuration and troubleshooting.
- Database administration (postgresql,mysql) experience.
- Strong communication skills in working with IT developers and system administrators
- Use monitoring systems to identify problems or issues with the Data Center infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot problem issues following processes and procedures, as directed.
- Effectively communicate, orally and in writing.
- Deployment of the container application, automation of regular task by the scripts (bash, python) writing
- day to day operations of data center management and monitoring
- Added advantage:
- RHEL certificate, Network administration certification will add an advantage
- Configuration management certification (Puppet, ansible )
- Understanding the procurement and tendering process and coordination with multiple departments within the organization
- Administration of C-DAC CA data center
- Day to day operations of monitoring, troubleshooting the service
- provide support to clients by mail and telephone
- check the integrity of data
- understanding the procedures and security policies and operate based on the defined policies
- co-ordinate with vendors for maintaince and support
- Willing to work in different shifts.
- provide 24x7 support
- participates in Audit and work towards the closing of Noncompliance reported by the audits
- plan and coordinate with the team for maintenance or downtime of the data centre.
|CTC per Annum
||*As per the industry standards based on qualification, experience, expertise, role etc.
*C-DAC reserves the right w.r.t. to the pay to be offered to selected candidates based on the norms of C-DAC.
Back to previous page
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Innovation Park 34/1, Panchavati, Pashan
Pune - 411 008