- Project Engineer - 4- 8 years Experience
|Name of the Post
||Project Engineer ( 4-8 years' experience )
|No. of Requirement
First Class B. E. / B. Tech. in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
First Class MCA
ME / M. Tech. in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
Firs Class M. Sc. in Computer /IT
|Post Qualification relevant Experience.
For BE/B. Tech/MCA - 4 years post qualification relevant experience
For ME/ M. Tech - 1 years post qualification relevant experience
For M. Sc - 5 years post qualification relevant experience
||37 37 years as on last date of application
- Knowledge of Linux*, Windows operating systems, Knowledge of Virtualized software environments, storage (NAS and SAN), Servers, hardware etc. Knowledge of Cloud environment and operations is desirable.
- Understanding of various filesystems like NFS, CIFS, HDFS
- Good understanding of Linux internals is essential
- Experience of setting-up of HA, load balancing, clustering
- Experience of one or two backup software's
- Hands-on knowledge of Server recovery, malware and AV softwares.
- Experience in handling/setup of Linux based E-mail systems and administration
- Hands-on experience in configuring HW and SW RAID systems on servers, disk controllers with enclosures
- Knowledge of Storage Area Network, FC, iSCSI
- Experience in virtualized data center deployments using any of VMware, Azure, QEMU-KVM is essential. Experience in cloud orchestration is desired
- Knowledge or experience is setup of distributed systems like database clusters, Hadoop, SOLR/Elastic Search
- Certificates desired : Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), Oracle Linux System Administrator (Oracle), Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
- Day to day administration of Windows / Linux File / print servers, Cloud infrastructure, webhosting. Mail Administration, Analysing of system logs, System service and health monitoring.
- Installation and configuration of OS, Storage configuration of NAS and SAN. Managing of Backup infrastructure, Patch updation etc.
- Administration of distributed systems (Hadoop, SOLR/Elastic Search)
- Administration of RDBMS and NoSQL databases.
- Reporting of incidence on daily basis, escalation to higher levels and report preparation.
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues our users encounter
- Manage the configuration and operation of client-based computer operating systems
- Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns
- Create and verify backups of data
- Respond to and resolve help desk requests
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
- Administrate infrastructure, including firewalls, databases, malware protection software and other processes
- Review application and system logs for failure events, anomaly behavior
- Install and test computer-related equipment
|CTC per Annum
||*As per the industry standards based on qualification, experience, expertise, role etc.
*C-DAC reserves the right w.r.t. to the pay to be offered to selected candidates based on the norms of C-DAC.
Back to previous page
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Innovation Park 34/1, Panchavati, Pashan
Pune - 411 008