- PE - Database Administration
|Name of Post
||Project Engineer ( 2-4 years' experience )
|No. of Requirements
|Desired Educational Qualification and specialization
|| First class B. E. / B. Tech. in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
First Class MCA
Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Computing will be an added advantage
|Post Qualification relevant Experience
|| 2 years and above experience
||37 years as on last date of advertisement
|Desired Skill Sets
- Database administration tasks including backup and recovery, monitoring, security and data-related maintenance.
- Good Understanding of Replication, Unix Shell Scripting.
- In-depth knowledge of concepts and experience writing SQL and the ability to analyze, diagnose and tune database queries and performance overall at all associated layers (database, network, server, disk, etc)
- Experience working in a Linux server environment (OS admin experience a plus)
- Experience writing, maintaining and documenting scripts to achieve technical and business objectives.
- Strong command of SQL and SQL server tools
- Advanced knowledge of database security, backup and recovery, and performance monitoring standards
- Understanding of relational and dimensional data modeling
- Experience with Linux and Windows Server environments
- Extensive experience with database technologies (MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MongoDB)
- Experience with cloud services (AWS, Microsoft Azure) a plus
|Proposed Job Profile
- Install and maintain the performance of database servers.
- Develop processes for optimizing database security.
- Set and maintain database standards.
- Manage database access.
- Performance tuning of database systems.
- Install, upgrade, and manage database applications.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot database errors.
- Recommend and implement emerging database technologies.
- Create and manage database reports, visualizations, and dashboards.
- Create automation for repeating database tasks.
|CTC per Annum
||*₹ 595440 .00/- to *₹ 688440 .00/- per annum based on the post qualification relevant experience as per C-DAC norms
Back to previous page
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Innovation Park,Panchavati, Pashan,
Pune - 411 008