- PE - Senior Software Developer (Java)
|Name of Post
||Project Engineer ( 5-7 years' experience )
||Senior Software Development (Java)
|No. of Requirements
|Desired Educational Qualification and specialization
|| First class B. E. / B. Tech. in Comp/IT/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/communication/Electrical / Electrical & Electronics
First Class MCA
Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Computing will be an added advantage
|Post Qualification relevant Experience
|| For - BE/ B. Tech / MCA - 5 years
||37 years as on last date of advertisement
|Desired Skill Sets
- Sound Knowledge in Core Java, Multithreading, J2EE, Struts, Spring Boot, web services (REST, SOAP).
- In-depth knowledge on Java Script and object oriented technique.
- Design & development of large scale distributed systems in Java on Linux platform
- Design and maintain interfaces (REST) for integration with UI and other components & services
- Candidate must have strong coding ability to write production quality code with relevant experience
- Experience in Open source technologies like apache suite
- Knowledge in SOLR/Elastic Search/ELK Stack
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Design, development and deployment of data intensive/ machine learning applications is an added advantage
- Work closely with Product management team and other members of design team to execute solutions.
- Experience working with NLP/NLU based projects & technologies
- Knowledge in Machine Learning
- Knowledge in Crawling, Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Hands on Experience of Dockers, Kubernetes, Devops to be considered as added advantage
|Proposed Job Profile
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, studying systems flow, data usage and work processes, investigating problem areas, following the software development lifecycle
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Identifying and analyzing user requirements Prioritizing, assigning and executing tasks throughout the software development life cycle
|CTC per Annum
||*₹ 734940.00/- to *₹ 827940.00/- per annum based on the post qualification relevant experience as per C-DAC norms
Back to previous page
Human Resource Department
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Innovation Park,Panchavati, Pashan,
Pune - 411 008